Chapter 13

@jm02miml Dedicated to you ! Thanks for supporting my story!

Elsa's P.O.V

"No. Where is she? " I rushed to our house and saw Anna lying down on the floor with a knife at her chest.

" Oh God ! " I said

" Anna, Hold on a little bit.. " I carried her outside and saw Jack.

" Elsa ! Come let's take her to the hospital." Jack said with worries in his eyes.

So we took her to the hospital and the doctor and nurses took her to the emergency room.

" Elsa, Anna is going to be fine. Just Pray."Jack comforted me.

Suddenly,the doctor arrived.

"Are you the family of Anna Feddingfield?" Doc Laura said.

"Yes Doc.I'm Elsa Feddingfield.How is she?"I replied.

"She's stable now. She is lucky it wasn't her heart. If its in the heart,She will be dead on the spot. You can go now to her room. Number 245. Excuse me." She said.

I sighed and went to Anna's room. Jack was behind me.

" Elsa? Elsa! " Anna said.

"Oh Anna.Are you okay? Who did this to you?"I asked her.

"Oh.Its only an accident. Never mind.So,Can we go home now?"Anna replied.

"I'll ask the doctor." Jack replied to anna.

"Okay Jack. Thanks."Anna said.

Then, Jack arrives and he said that Anna will going home today. 1 hour from traveling to the hospital up to our house, I sent Jack home.

****************************************************

Jack's P.O.V

I am here at our home drinking some hot chocolate while watching TV. Its kinda little boring in my house. I cannot invite Elsa to go to the mall or have a party or talk to her because she is taking care Anna. I cannot call my friends too. They are always busy. Elsa's friends are at Elsa's home too. Ugh ! What am I gonna do?

Suddenly, Hans called. He is my second cousin. He lives in the States. Oh I miss him much.

*********convo*******

J: Hello Hans! How are you?

H: Jack ! I'm fine. Are you planning to go here? You are always welcome.

J: Soon. I'll go there.By the way, Why do you called me? Is there a problem?

H: Oh nothing. I only miss you cousin. Sorry . I have to go . Mom called me that there is a meeting at the office I forgot. Haha. Bye!

J: Oh . Okay Bye .

******End***********

Sorry ! I didnt update yesterday. I am so so busy reading Wattpad. And sorry for this short chapter. Seems this book will have slow updates because you know, classes. And strict parents. So, Hope you understand .

~Marj Garie