Chapter 11

Hello! Sorry for the loooooooong wait. Here is the my promise. A long and thiriling chappie. Here it is! Hope you like it!

Jack's P.O.V
It is grad ball tonight. While preparing my things, I called Elsa.
********Convo*********
E: Hello?
J:Hi Elsa. I called because I want to check you.
E: What!? Why are you checking me. And don't worry I'm okay.
J: Okay. Sorry for being too much CONCERN.
E: Its okay. So, it's already 6:30. I'll go wear my dress and go now to the party. Bye!
J: Bye.
†************end of Convo********
I wear my black tuxedo with a black ribbon on the neck part and black slocks . Then I put a paper in my pocket. I have a surprise for Elsa.
Then I went to my car and drove towards Arendelle University . I parked my car at the basement of our school (which is the parking area) and saw Punzie and Mer sitting in the bleachers like they are waiting Elsa. Punzie wore a wide Royal Purple gown with raffles on the bottom of the gown while Merida wore a baby Blue gown with blazer because it is backless . Suddenly, a car arrives and I saw Elsa parked . She is very beautiful. She wore a Royal blue prom dress and a blue purse. She is very simple but elegant.
" Hello Jack?" Elsa looked at me.
" Oh. S-sorry. Hi E-elsa." I said while stuttering. Ugh. She's my date so I should not be talking like that to her. Poor me.
" Let's go?" Elsa said .
Then we went to the venue of our Grad Ball which is the Resorts World Manila. We all ride our cars . Our Partners for the grad ball is :
Punzie and Eugene
Me and Elsa
Merida and Hiccup
Tooth and Astrid
The venue is so beautiful. And full of red roses. Our host will be Maam Denise and Ma'am Michelle.
" Hello and Good Evening Arrendelleans. Tonight, we will celebrate our Grad Ball . Now, say hello to your partners for showing respect to them." Ma'am Denise said.
And we say hello to each other.
"Now, Let's pray and eat . " Ma'am Michelle said.
Then we pray and eat. There are many foods . I do not know where to start.(XD) After I ate, Ma'am Michelle announced that we will dance to our partners. So we do.
" Are you ready Elsa?" I asked.
" Uh.. I Think so.?" Elsa replied.
" What is that kind of answer? Is it yes or no?" I chuckled.
" (sigh 2x) Yes." She replied while closing her eyes.
So we danced. Very romantically.
" Elsa? " I shyly ask.
" Yeah. " She replied.
" I- H- ave f-"
" Come on! ' Elsa said.
" I have feelings for you Elsa." I spoke loudly. But not very Loud that others can hear.