Escape

Stanley POV:

This can't be real, i wanted to escape, now i have the chance and i am not taking it.

Why?

....

....

Because i don't want to leave without the Narrator.

He's been rude to me, he trapped me here, he insulted me and yet..

I love him.

"Stanley.. please.. you wanted to leave, so leave.."

"No. I am not leaving without you."

"Stop being so stubborn just leave. Listen to me for once."

I know what he's trying to do, it's not gonna work.

"No i won't. You can't make me leave."

"Jesus Stanley, this is what you wanted! Not me! Now go! I don't want you here!"

"But i want you!"

The Narrator looked shocked at what he just heard.

"I..I meant.. I want you to come with me.."

Stanley looked down in embarrassment.

"I want us to.. escape and make happy memories.."

Stanley's heart was never beating so fast.

You might as well say it.

"Narrator.. I am in love with you. I want to spend every minute of every day with you. I.. don't mind if you don't feel the same way, i just want to have you in my life."

"That's so adorable! But i am bored."

A door appears. It opens.

"So? Who will it be?"

"Wait! We are not finished yet-"

"Too bad. I don't care."

"Stanley. Thank you. For telling me. I feel the same way. Maybe in some other life, we can make this work."

"What are you talking about? We can make it, we can just stay here, anything-"

Before Stanley could finish talking, the Narrator hugged him quickly, then pushed Stanley through the door.

....

....

Stanley was able to grab the Narrators wrist and pulled him towards him.

"No! What the hell!"

They both went through the door.

They both fell for some time before landing in an apartment.

"Ouch.."

Stanley looked around.

It was.. his apartment, but it looked different.

But before he could react, a woman walked around the corner.

"Stanley?"

"Marie?"

"Oh my god.. where have you been??"

The Woman hugged Stanley tightly.

The Narrator knew who the woman was, Stanley's wife. Of course.. one of the reasons the Narrator didn't wanted to come along. He had a family, a child. The Narrator stood there quietly, trying not to cry.

"Oh and, who is your friend?"

She asked.

Stanley turned around to the Narrator.

"You asshole! You wanted to leave me! How dare you!"

"..I'm sorry Stanley. I thought it would be for the best.. you have a family and i have.. nothing."

"No. You have me. Always."

Stanley began to cry and hugged the Narrator. This was all so overwhelming. Did they really escape this time? He felt so much emotions at once.

"Thank you Stanley. But i think i should leave now. It seems like you have some.. family business to take care of."

"No are you not leaving. Can we.. all just calm down for a second before anything happens? Please, let us all just sit down."

Marie and the Narrator nod.

"We have to talk."

----