Soft

A series of Elementals and baby boboiboy...

________^*^*^*^*^_______

Author's POV:

seven young boys are surrounding a bed,
Little plushy place all over in the messy blankets. Papers that has scribble and letters written down.

A young boy, with a dark chocolate brown hair and eyes matched up. A cute Chubby face and a very light tanned skin.
Laying down on the soft bed, pillows surrounding the child.
Protecting from anything that's harmful.

"He looks just like dad"
A voice exclaimed out receiving some nods from his brothers.

"But more adorable"
Another voice said, the owner of the voice leaned his face on the pillow that's surroundi their little brother. Staring up at the sleeping peaceful baby.

It's a precious sight, like it's been a year since they have a another brother. But more importantly
He was powerless, he doesn't contain or hold any sign element.
A mark to know that a new born has powers, but he...

He has none, just a clear normal body which got them worried.
'Who will take care of him? When we're out'
'Will he accept himself?? '
'I wish you'd understand that we do not think you're weak when we underestimate you'

They are worried, deep concern. Since they'd seen individual toddlers being sad and somewhat... Depressed for being powerless, weak, normal being. A human.

But that doesn't stop them. They'll protect, care, and love the human. Even if he's different, because he's still their baby brother. Their blood.

Before they met the baby.. ~>

"Hali!!!"

"God- IT'S FIVE IN THE MORNING!?"

as shouts was echoing through the Hall's inside their mansion.
A certain man is still up the rest of the night, tired. Reasons?
1. Paper works
2. The tantrums his sons are having
3. His youngest kept crying
Lastly,
4. His other job, being a secret agent.

It was getting out of hand at that moment, his other job was having a critical problem in their Base.
His sons weren't the best when you left them alone, well at least he has gempa. His second eldest son, there to help him.

And maintain the balance of chaos and peace inside the mansion, before anything goes worse. Like before

His paper works are hovering over his once cleaned desk, his father is currently in their home town.
For some important business as he says,
Plu-

"NO! you stole them and literally THREW it out of the window!"

"How goddamned many times do i have to tell you, that COFFEE ISN'T GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!"

"Oh wow.. Surprise edgy pikachu cares too."

"Shut up BLAz-"

"OK! THAT'S ENOUGH"

shouted Amato, holding his head. Having a frustrating face, and literally exhausted big eye bags under his eyes.
He currently slammed his office door open, inside the room was a baby wailing nonstop. Clear Cristal tears falling from his chubby cheeks.

Halilintar was stunned, Solar was quite gempa was amused and current situation is, everyone's there. Wide awake and encountered this 'baby?'

'Who's this baby? '
'Where'd he come from'

Tantrum and chaos asides, they need answers.

inside Amato's office

"Dad.."