Light and his he's sunshine

Wassupppp, heyyyyy how y'all doing?

I present to you this elements and fusions w/ baby BBB on a GROCERY NIGHT SHOPPING!!

THEY ABOUT TO USE AMATO'S CREDIT CARD-

___________________________________________

Author's POV:

Late at night

Young boys and lads are hanging out in the living room, the TV playing a movie that made Halilintar enjoy the terror of screaming.

TTM screaming from the terror.
Solar annoyed at the shout that's disturbing their movie night.
Glacier and Gempa taking the responsibility of them. Frostfire and Sopan with Gentar making keyword: trying. To make a food.

AKA fire at the kitchen.

The others are busy on their own doing things like Ice and Beluing playing or distracting Boboiboy away from the horror movie that the two tsundere pick.
Everyone just go with the flow with it at first Duri denied and didn't want to watch. But he has no choice since everyone's already agreeing.

And he doesn't want to be alone on his own room, he's scared.

The night was peaceful for anyone that's sleeping peacefully at this time. But 14 boys are having a blast inside their mansion.
Eating, playing, laughing, and watching. If normal parents saw their children in this state:
Wide awake, blasting the speaker(a lil' since Glacy and Gem are gonna give them a lecture)

And devouring every food on their pantry and fridge. It's a sight that every parents are horrified with. But with Amato he's already use to it up, instead even left his extra credit card for his boys to buy anything they wanted.
He's such a dad.

Not even fearing to lose millions of money, just scared they might cause mayhem on their city and town which is not a good idea.
Amato is currently off to planet on TAPOPS station right at this moment, whichever everyone knew.

Only he's sons and father though, not with Boboiboy since the boy is still a babay and small to process every single fcking system and rules that held in it.

"Gentar!! What's taking you so long"

"I want the popcornnnn noww"
Whined a hungry blaze, it's been 15 minutes since the three entered the kitchen. The time was so slow that they thought the turtle would have reached its home.

It always worries gempa that the three already set the kitchen on fire and he's too scared to admit it. Praying anything than the kitchen on fire when the three figures stepped out of the kitchen with panic and horrified faces.

They're hairs are a mess like they fought before agreeing to KO their enemy. Clothes are out wrinkled and messy. Like their whole brain has been jangled.

Gempa then frantic-ly stand up and asked them "what happened??"

They all looked at each other before turning to us, and answering in unison "WE'RE OUT OF FOOD"

shouting that Blaze then started to rampage due to his hunger, Cyclone trying to calm down the fire element user while Duri is sobing with Sori, while Supra and Solar with Hali are sitting still at their respective places and having those un-panic nature Demouner. Just letting everything happen.

Glacier and Gempa are trying their best to calm their brothers down. Guess the dinner earlier wasn't enough for them.

Ice is guarding Boboiboy whose just seconds away on bursting to tears by the mayhem that's happening at his surroundings.