Chapter 8

Ara Pov

'' I have made my mind, you won't be staying with me from now on, you will stay with your uncle until I think you have changed''             

_End of flashback _

I came out of my thoughts and looked at Mr. Choi and saw that he looked guilty about his actions but what he did to me was not something a child at my age would be able to bear and don't think I am talking about the fact he send me away but something way worse than that.

It would be better if you would leave now Mr. Choi. It's getting late. You should probably go get some sleep, and I should, too. If you want to talk something about this matter, we will do it in the morning. I told him, and he looked at me and asked,' Fine sweetie, we will talk about it in the morning. But are you feeling alright now?

Yes, Mr.Choi, and once again, please don't waste your time worrying about something so worthless like me. Also, I would like to remind you not to call me by any names other than Ara( I said clearly and coldly. )

Okay, Ara ,but please don't hesitate to call me if you want anything he said in a worried and sad tone.

Ok, Mr.Choi. Please leave now. I told him, and he left after making sure I looked okay.

Next day -(morning )-

Mr. Choi Pov

I couldn't stop thinking about what my angel said when I forced her to leave from here after her mom's death. Her begging me to forgive her and let her stay with me was still ringing in my ears. I don't know what was wrong with me to do such a thing to my baby even after knowing about her character and personality.

I just wished that I could turn back time and fix everything, so my relationship with my angel would have been much better than it is now.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing..
I looked at it, and it was Sung Kyung and attended the call

( On call )

Sung-Kyung  : Good morning, love

Mr.Choi : Good morning, sweetheart
Did you sleep well?.. How is your headache? You weren't feeling well yesterday , right?

Sung-Kyung : I slept well darling, and I am feeling way better now . But who told you that I wasn't feeling well

Mr.Choi : Well , Jin told me when I called him . I was about to ask him to give you the phone but he told me that you slept early and I didn't want to disturb you. I was planning to call you in the evening.
Anyway, you called me now

Sung-Kyung: Oh honey . It was fine. You could have told him to give me the phone . It is no disturbance to me .
Anyways, where is my angel ?

Mr.Choi : She is sleeping now . She had a nightmare last night and wasn't able to sleep properly, that's why I didn't wake her up ... ( Mr.Choi's voice tone suddenly changed after thinking about yesterday night)

Sung- Kyung : Oh my goodness,  is she okay now ? Did you stay with my baby last night and comfort her ? Did you make sure she was okay ? ( Mrs. Kim asked in a worried tone )

Mr.Choi : Sung-Kyung, if you are going to ask me so many questions at the same time , how am I gonna answer it all ?
Anyways , yes, she is fine . No, I didn't stay with her yesterday, and after I felt that she was fine, then only I came out of her room.

Sung-Kyung: It's good to know that she is fine, but Mr.Choi, why did you not stay with her ? She would have felt better if you had stayed with her

Mr.Choi : Well, I did ask if she wanted me to stay--

Mrs. Kim cutted Mr.Choi by saying

Sung-Kyung: Well, Mr. You should not be asking. Instead, you should have stayed with her . She is your daughter, not your friend . Every child would crave love when it is in distress, especially their parents' love . You guys have been staying together after a long time now .She would have already missed your love and would crave your attention . So you should have stayed with her instead of just asking

Mr.Choi : Honey,  I felt that it was better for her to be left alone and she herself  asked me for some time alone ..  Anyways, where are the boys  ?

Sung-Kyung: The elder ones went to their office for some work, and the youngest three went shopping for some things , and now don't diverge from the matter . What you did already can't be changed now, but make sure you try your best. Otherwise, how will you mend your relation with your daughter.  It's after a long time you guys are meeting.  Make sure you try your best , okay ?

Mr.Choi : Yes honey,  I understood.  I will try my best, okay ....

Sung-Kyung: Mmm , Oh , honey I will call you later . My P.A. is calling . Oh yeah, don't forget that we have to go for wedding dress shopping , plan when we should go and inform me okay ?

Mr.Choi : Okay honey , I will confirm and let you know . Bye , take care

Sung-Kyung: Okay . Bye, and you also take care of yourself

After the call ended, I kept thinking about Sung-Kyung's words ..

Did I do the right thing ? Should I let her go away from me ,once again .......

- To be continued-
___________________________________________

Hope you all liked this chapter ..
If you have any suggestions related to this story please let me know
For next part target : - 15 votes

___________________________________________