Sleeping With The Fishes

Waking up, I felt a light but tight hold on me. Someone holding me well sitting at a sort of counter.

"Goldfishy~!" Floyd said, pulling me closer and grabbing my chin looking at my tired face.

"Mnn...?" I hummed confused and tired. I looked down at my wrist that felt weird... it had a sort of 'light' band on it.

 it had a sort of 'light' band on it

"Hm...??" I rubbed the band on my wrist and twisted it.

"Hehe~ you have to stay in Octavinelle for a while Goldfish~!"

I looked up at him tired, I couldn't ask anything. I felt way to weak, he pulled me even closer.

"You belong to me now~ so you have to get used to me~!" I blinked and closed my eyes leaning into his chest.

He only chuckled and kissed my nose.

"Goodnight Goldfish~" he whispered,

5 Hours Later

I was staring into the Octavinelle's tank from the roof, meaning I was right by the water:

I watched all of these new fish wash by tiredly, moving back and forth.

I heard slow then fast footsteps behind me... I was about to turn around when I felt myself get pushed.

"For hurting my friend, jerk!"

I felt the water surrounded me and the air leave my throat leaving bubbles.

I could barely move with how weak I felt...

I felt summon grab me, they pulled me close and pressed their lips against mine...

They blew bubbles and air into my mouth, they then hugged me and pulled me to the surface.

*cough cough* I had to cough the water out of me, I felt like I was dying. The man pulled me closer again and I could feel him press against me, he blew into my mouth.

"Hm~ I'm sorry I didn't come sooner Goldy~" Floyd whispered his lips leaving mine.

"Mmnnn..." I felt my eyes close and the world go black.