little does he know (papa x f reader)

Another terrible day at the ministry,
Sodo making me feel worthless,
And the other ghouls couldn't care less.
I  was younger than all of them so they ignore me. Everything I say is met with an eye roll, unimportant. The only ghoul who seemed to care was Mountain, he's my best friend.

Papa told me Sodos being a bitch because he likes me,
Classic Sodo,
Papa would say

"You know he did this with his ex?" Papa tells me bringing his kids temp coffee to his lips.
"C, I don't care if this is how he treated his ex, I feel like a shitty person because of it." I say my shoulders slumping down from my ears, laying the length of the couch.
"Then tell him that! Nothing good will happen if you don't tell him." Papa explains.

Papa's always been a friend, but he doesn't know I don't like sodo, I like Him.
I love him.
I love papa, but of course I can't tell him that because he's like 5 years older than me. And he wouldn't care anyway, he gets asked out all the time. Papa's throat clearing startled me out of my thoughts.

"Dear, I can see your thinking, tell me…" he says standing up and urging me to sit up so he can sit next to me.
"Ughhhh, C, telling Sodo doesn't matter if he likes me that's his own problem." You sigh, turning my head to look at papa.

"You don't like Sodo?" He says his voice seems completely surprised to hear this information.
"No, C, I don't. I don't like sodo" "so you like someone else." He says matter of factly.
"Perhaps." I say the corners of my mouth twitching up to a small smile.
"Tell me…" he starts staring into my eyes.

-PAPAS POV-

Oh how I would drown in those beautiful eyes, she doesnt know I like her- a lot. I want to tell her but she likes someone else, I know of it. I'm too old.
She keeps looking at my eyes, not my eyes but both of them.
People don't do that, they usually stare at my clergy eye. I resent it.

"Y/n… tell me" I say leaning in closer, I don't mean to but it happens.
She sits back up and faces me.

"Okay, this is going to be weird but I don't want to lie to you…" she looks at my lips, then quickly looks at her hands. Fiddling with her fingers."I like…you…"

All of a sudden I can't breathe, my stomach fills with butterflies and an unbelievable wave insisting that I kiss her. I can't stop smiling, my cheeks hurt but I don't care.
"C?" She says her voice small,
Oh I love that nickname, she's the only one that calls me that.

"Oh yes sorry my love."(idiot) I sigh, "y/n… I love you."
I say I search her eyes for an answer but she's emotionless, then all of a sudden they change. Her eyes go from empty sorrow to irrististible need. A need for what? I wonder.
"Y/N?...may I… ahem, may I kiss yo-" I didn't get to finish before she pulled my collar towards her, her breath rests on my chin.
"Please…C.." she sounds restless, needy.
I kiss her, softly. I didn't know how much she wanted, she kissed back with more umph… she wanted more.
I gave it to her. I gave her all of me, and I'd do it again if she asked.
This is my fairytale ending. I just hope it hers as well.

-Y/N POV-

his lips are soft, that's not what you think when you see them for the first time. But once you kiss him…oh my is it amazing.
I want this forever. I break away… catching our breathes he asks,
"My love… would you like to take a walk?" He holds my hands and stands up, I stand up after him and he holds my hand, I don't think he'll let go. We walk around the ministry, laughing at jokes, we walk until we end up in the dorms, where all the ghouls are hanging out, my hand squeezes his, he knows I'm uneasy. We get into cirrus' room and see them all playing uno. Papa clears his throat and the room goes silent.
"Ghouls…" he says, swiss whispers to aether. I couldn't hear what he said.
"Ghouls, I don't want you to exclude y/n in activities that also implies trying to be nice to her." Papa explains
"Why y'all holding hands?!" Cumulus asks, she doesn't know how to regulate her voice, and it carries so it was loud.
"Y/N?" Papa urges me to tell, I clear my throat, I can feel my cheeks getting hot, hotter than they already are.
"We are dating as of an hour ago…" I brace myself for disagreement.
Papa held my hand tighter.
Sodo twitches where he lays, he looks away.
…"THAT'S AMAZING GUYS!!!!!!" Cirrus and sunshine day, loudly, at the same time. A smile creeps my cheeks and I laugh.

—------- some time later—---------

This at the ministry has been better since we started dating, Cardi's been amazing. It's our 3 months towmarrow and I'm shopping for a present.

I go home and go to our shared bedroom to find him half naked with roses and candles everywhere. I giggle,
"Hey?"
"Hey sexy lady" he flirts
"C, our anniversary isn't until tomorrow" I set my bag down and walk toward him.
"I know… I have plans for my love… plans that take all night and some of the morning." He says- suggestively.

I love him. He's my fairytale ending.