chapter 1

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW." Y/N's father screamed.
"But father I-" the bruised girl began.
"OUT."

Tears swelled in her eyes, threatening to overflow as she walked away slowly in the pouring rain not daring to look back.

Once out of sight, Y/N decided to do the only thing that made her feel truly free and away from it all - transform. Slowing her breathing, closing her eyes, and waiting. Thinking. The gravel beneath her paws felt sharp but she didn't care. She ran. Ran to the place she felt safe. The forest.

(can I be immature for a second?)

NEEEYOWM

(immature moment over.)

*in the forest*

Y/Ns pov:

I panted and smiled. I'm free. I'm finally free. My tail wags faster then ever I almost forget I'm human. But I feel as more of a monster than a dog. I know that's my father's manipulative voice talking but I can't help it. I've been made to feel horrible about what I've done. I don't realise but my ears are flopped down, tail between my legs.

Suddenly, a person. A sweet looking old lady but for some reason I'm still scared. She sees me. I cower back. Oh no, she's getting her phone out. Is she scared? What if she calls the pound? I don't think she's a witch so I can't transform in front of her. Oh god. I'm so screwed.

*10 minutes later*

What? What is that? Is says on the car thingy vet-er-inar-ian? WHAT? THEY ARE TAKING ME! GET OFF ME!

"This one's a fidgeter, ain't she?" "She must be scared, poor thing. Well take care of her."

TAKE CARE OF ME? WHAT? ARE THEY GOING TO KILL ME?

A calming, loving face looks down at me.
"It's alright sweetheart. There is nothing to be scared of."

They put me in the wierd car machine and AHH. WHAT IS THAT NOISE? WHY ARE WE MOVING? Well, the nice lady is here so I think I'm alright? I hope.

*5 minutes later*

We've stopped. Finally. I don't know how much more of that I could take. My head hurts so bad. Ughhhhhh when will this pain stop?

What? Okay, I'm being carried in. WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT IS THAT TABLE? YOU ARE NOT PUTTING ME ON THAT THING aaannndd I've been put on the table. God damn it.

"Vitals seem normal. All tests have come out negative. She's perfectly healthy! And what a sweetheart she is <3 She would make a perfect therapy dog!"
A thera- oh my god I know exactly what I want to do.

"You know what? That's actually a great idea! We should take her to the training centre tomorrow!"

"We are so smart."

"I agree. And attractive."

"For real."

Wha- I am so confused. Training centre? AM I GONNA BE A THERAPY DOG? YESYESYESYESYESYES

Word count: 478

A/N
HUZZAH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MY PERFECT ANGELS <3