Chapter 2

Its been a few years of training. Y/N is now ready to become someone's therapy dog. Who? Well how the hell would she know idiot. (Sorry your not stupid ily).

*this story takes place at the start of prisoner of askaban and progresses through the movie*

Hermione's pov:

It's only a few days before I go to hogwarts. Professor Dumbledore knows that I've been dealing with stress and anxiety lately and has given me permission to get a therapy dog. I know it will help a lot but I'm scared to. We are going tomorrow. I really hope whichever one I get is alright. UGH DONT THINK LIKE THAT HERMIONE. THEY ARE TRAINED TO HELP WITH THIS KIND OF STUFF. IT WILL BE FINE. it's gonna be fine. We're fine.

*the next day*

We're getting the dog today. Mother is taking me in her car but I'm still scared.

Nobody's pov:

"Oh hi! You must be miss Granger? Right this way!" A worker explains.

Despite the huge amount of dogs there, Hermione's eyes are immediately drawn to a beautiful German Shepherd in a cage in the corner of the room. It seems to be drawn to her too. This was the one.

Y/N's pov:

Wow. A beautiful smart looking girl walks up to me and smiles. How could a smile be that bright? It would be enough to illuminate the entire world. My heart skips a beat as she steps closer. My tail wags faster than ever.

"Ah! That one's Y/N! She's so sweet." A familiar voice says.
"She's.. she's perfect.. " the stunning girl says.
"Well then, I think we have found the right one!" An older woman smiles.
"Alright! I'll unlock the cage and you can get to know her!"

I'm let out of my cage and almost immediately walk up to the girl, starstruck. She pats my head lovingly and strokes my coat. Oh my god. This- this girl is- she's so- AHHH!
Oh wait can't bark, that was close.

"She's so quiet! She's perfect! I love her!" The girl exclaims excitedly.

"Alright then! I've already payed let's go home now darling." I assume the older woman to be her mother now. Wow. I'm going home. But wait I'm not an actual dog. I have to show her at some point. But she's a muggle? Oh god no. What have I done.

Word count: 397

A/N
HUZZAH! SECOND CHAPTER DONE! I'm so sorry I know it's bad but I have absolutely no motivation at all right now. There will be better ones i swear 😭 AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCHH AHHHH <33