LEMONS SURPRISES - 🍋

it was a cold breezy night in london, not for jenna and aiden of course! they had both only just finished their play called LEMONS(x5). clara and aiden bowed in front of their great audience "thank you!" yelled aiden, jenna had also yelled "have a great evening!" the curtains slowly began to go down as the audience whistled and clapped their hands together.

jenna and aiden went back stage, they had a few laughs together then went back to their dressing rooms. Jenna had a huge room, she was fixing her short blonde hair "what a mess.." she thought to herself "i dont even have much time left because i have to sign people's posters and stuff" jenna was clearly tired from the show but she did whatever to make her audience happy. Jenna quickly put on her long black coat until she had two loud knocks on the door "come in!" called out jenna, it was one of the workers backstage, she turned around to look at the worker "yes?" the worker leaned  his head against the door and said "there's someone waiting for you, by the name matt" jenna looked confused "matt.." "matt!?" she exclaimed "but why would he come-" jenna was speechless, actually she was too speechless. "Tell him I'll be there in one moment!" the worker smiled and shut the door. Jenna began to brush her hair and fix her red lipstick, still repeatedly thinking "why is matt here?" "as in matt smith..the eleventh doctor!?"

eventually jenna looked better than before, she rushed out her room and noticed matts profile from the back, she'd never forget how tall he was compared to her. Matt didn't notice jenna but she began to run towards matt, he was wearing a black hoodie, jeans and glasses "MATT!" jenna shouted. Matt heard jennas voice he turned around, this reminded him of when they were filming doctor who jenna used to trot around matt (matt actually said this just search what matt smith and jenna coleman will miss the most!!) "jenna!" matt exclaimed. Jenna jumped onto matt for a hug "what are you doing here?!" asked jenna as matt put her down "oh i just decided to surprise you after how many years.." "10 years" Matt's face widened, pure shock! He began to slowly touch jennas face to see if she was actually real "10?! GOODNESS JENNA YOU STILL HAVE THE SAME FACE" matt yelled. Jenna mocked what he had just done to her "Boy you havent changed too" replied Jenna as she began to giggle, matt had the biggest smile "we definitely need to catch up on a few things" "y-" jenna was cut off as she was told to go outside "wait there doct- matt! I just need to do this" Jenna began to walk off outside as matt watched her leave him again.

Jenna finished off giving her autographs to her fans who watched the show "sorry about that" chuckled jenna "it's fine it's fine" replied matt "so do you want to go out?" "excuse me?" giggled matt "no! as in to a cafe!" Matt nodded, jenna & matt began to sneak out of the theatre without paparazzi's trying to take pictures of them and cause scandals again. The both of them had sunglasses on to hide their identity, they reached a cafe nearby luckily it was empty and just small. Matt and Jenna sat down on a table just for two "so you've definitely gotten bigger after that clara oswald role didnt you" jenna nodded "i do admit that I miss playing clara but I'm afraid she won't be coming back" matt chuckled "same with me to be fair" jenna looked up at matt and smiled "i mean there's a higher chance of you coming back since you played as the doctor although i hadn't, i only played as a companion for two seasons like the others" jenna sighed "oh well, i wouldnt be able to probably anyway! Ive got house of the dragon" replied matt "fair enough" jenna ordered a coffee for herself and a cup of tea for matt without even asking him what he wanted "how did you know I wanted that?" asked matt "matt i think you forget how close we were before we split up, a cup of tea is your favorite part of the day haha" matts smiled began to fade. "I wish we could act in more stuff together jenna" jennas smiled dropped "me too but we've lost contact for 10 years and people would start to get suspicious over us" matt nodded at jennas comment "wish i was in the sandman with you" "as if!" matt laughed, "but really I do! I miss seeing you drink weird things in the morning" laughed matt.

Jenna and matt were handed their drinks "so hows tom?" Asked matt "tom? oh, we split up awhile ago" answered Jenna "who are you with now?" "Jamie" "jamie??" "childs, jamie childs" matt smiled "what about you Matt? there's a scandal about you and milly alcock" matt raised an eyebrow "oh?" jenna smiled in a teasing way "it's nice to see you two together" matt scratched his head in embarrassment "yeah yeah whatever" jenna giggled "remember the scandal of us two" mentioned matt "oh don't remind me! my goodness!" Jenna gasped from that memory "those fake photos they did..lord!" Matt was laughing  a little bit too hard "i wish we could go back in time" jenna muttered while she took a sip from her coffee "if you really want to act with me again how about we put a show on together? us two as the main cast?" suggested matt, jenna looked up at him? "but what at about?" asked jenna "all sorts! you can make it a comedy, musical, adventure mystery or maybe a romance..! people do say we play amazing as a couple" teased matt "oh shush" jenna laughed

the two of them talked about their ideas all night in the tiny cafe of london.