{Chapter 2-Thinking About You}

Nightmare had finished her paperwork for the day, she checked the time '3:42..I need to get dinner ready' she thought as she got up and began making her way downstairs, she hadn't made lunch that day due to the amount of paperwork, however due to that happening often the others already knew to get leftovers or make food. Once she was downstairs she saw her boys playing Mario Kart in the small living room(not sure how many, but it's more than 3 living rooms), she smiled softly and leaned against the tree she got for this living room "So, who's winning?" she asked "ME!!" Dust and Killer screamed at the same time before growling at each other.

She laughed softly "Well, I'm starting dinner now, anyone care to help?" she asked, immediately all of them stood up "MEEE!!!!" they all yelled at once, causing an argument to spark

"What!? Why do you want to! You never do anything Dust!"
"Well at least I'm not a suck up, KILLER!"
"You always help mother cook! I want to help her too!"
"Don't..care. Want to."

"STOP! For the love of the gods you can all help me just stop fighting you idiots.." she intervened, CROSSing one of her arms over her chest and putting the other one up to massage her temple. The others seemed to like this idea as they stopped fighting and seemed excited "Now let's hurry up and go get dinner ready.." she spoke, blushing a little from embarrassment.

Error was destroying things in his anti-void and throwing a fit like a child "WHY C4N7 1 57OP TH1NK1NG 4B0U7 TH4T D4MN3D QU3EN!?!" he screeched, he felt a pain in his chest and stopped to grab it, he knew what that meant. He stopped his adult tantrum and opened a portal to the AU and began destroying it, of course killing everyone first. He didn't want them to feel pain when they died, he felt pity and upset about what he was doing but he couldn't do anything about it, more people would die if he didn't.

It was..strange. He was a man child most of the time, but while destroying, it's like he's an entirely different person. He doesn't throw tantrums(most of the time at least...), he acts more mature and he doesn't try to make things about himself. That change in personality would make anyone concerned for him, well if anyone cared.

Who would after all? He's just a useless destroyer after all. He only hurts people for his entertainment. He is a terrible person. Who cares if it's his job? Creating is better than destroying. No one would care if he disappeared. But to everyone's disappointment, he can't.

HEY! WHO TOLD YOU COULD TAKE OVER!? SHOO! SHOO! Jeez what a pain..

Nightmare had put her 'kids' to sleep, she herself was an insomniac however, so instead of going to bed she thought about the destroyer 'Why does he do what he do? He felt...guilt when he was destroying Fluffytale..is he perhaps apart of a balance too..? Creation and destruction..it...makes sense..' she thought as she started nibbling on her phalanges. She was slowly putting things together, after all, you're the smartest when it's 3 am heh.

She wrote everything down on her chalk board to make sure she didn't forget and it made sense. This was happening until 3:54 A.M., she finally grew tired and laid on her bed in order to go to sleep. After all, she had a busy day ahead of her tomorrow..

Dream checked the time '3:58 huh?' he thought as he took the cigarette out of his mouth and putting the flame out with his ashtray. He laid on his bed, wondering how everything turned up this way. He didn't want to fight against his sister, and the worst part is, he couldn't even correct people when they would talk about her and use her pronouns. He would try and try to get them to understand the full story, but he couldn't. They wouldn't listen to him.

"Come on Dream, Nightmare is obviously a boy! How could he be anything else? He is a Sans after all" a Fellswap told him "Because she's my sister!" Dream tried to explain"Are you sure?" "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" Dream screeched, getting annoyed "I'm just saying, you look nothing alike, at least from what I'm told. He's just a goopy skeleton" Dream growled in frustration "SHE is MY sister. And just so you know, she wasn't always bad!" he exclaimed, putting emphasis on 'she' "Oh? What lie shall you tell us about him now?" Fellswap smirked, causing Dream to get even more angered "SHE was bullied and abused aggressively and daily, from what I know, anyone who has went through what she has become insane. And sh-" Dream was cut off when Fellswap began cackling"A-ARE YOU SERIOUS! HAHAHAH! THAT-THATS THE STUPIDEST REASONING I'VE EVER HEARD! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Dream growled at just the memory, why can't people see? He isn't innocent! He is 496 years old for fox sake! He wasn't too trusting either, he learned a lot, along with knowing someones true intentions when he meets them. It would take a lot to fool him now. He wasn't the same six year old he was 490 years ago after all.

♈︎♉︎♊︎♋︎♌︎♍︎♎︎♏︎♐︎♑︎♒︎♓︎☊☋☌☍♈︎♉︎♊︎♋︎♌︎
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO PUBLISH! I HAD AND STILL HAVE A WRITING BLOCK! ONCE AGAIN I AM SO SORRY!!

Words: 946

Pathetic.