The Missing Daughter Of A Goddess (Deciding on Title Of The Series!)

Description:

A girl wakes up outside a closed gate leading into a medieval village that sadly lost their Lord a week ago to a sickness. When she wakes inside the healer's house, she has no collection of who her parents are. All she remembers is her name. But over time, her powers slowly come back along with her wings. But will her memories do the same or are they gone forever?

Characters: (More to be added over time!)

~ Aurora (The Goddess Daughter)       ~ Piper (Healer/witch)

~ Lucy (Guard)                                              ~ Zoe (Witch)

~ Brooklyn (Villager)                                  ~ Sky (Blacksmith daughter)

~ Molly (Wife of Blacksmith)                  ~ Fiona (Villager)

~ Dave (Guard)                                            ~ Colin (Blacksmith)

~ Philip (Head Guard)                              ~ Jason (Villager)

~ William (From Aurora's past)           ~ Aaron (From Aurora's past)

~ Violet (Colin's Wife)

Settings:

Episode One: Village (Still haven't decided a name yet!), Piper's house

Episode Two: Village, Guard tower, deceased Lord's house, Piper's house

Still working out the episodes as the props/settings will take ages to build alone unless I can get people to help me.

Information:

This series I'm looking at making at least 50 episodes, if not 100. It all depends on how my life changes when I move towns and get back to doing courses online as well as trying to save up to buy the equipment needed to film and edit as I'm currently having money problems just like the rest of the world.

I'm hoping to make more than one series as there are a lot of ideas filling my head, but not sure how to fit them without making it a total mess. It's one of my fears as people won't want to watch a roleplay series if none of it is entertaining and confusing. Thankfully, I have here and maybe Microsoft Word soon to keep track of my ideas and tick off the ones that I've used. This means episodes won't keep getting changed as I tend to do that a lot due to reusing ideas by mistake. Mostly when I'm tired, I happen to rewrite ideas down for episodes without rechecking my plans to see if I've used it already.

As stated above for characters, I haven't written all of them due to episodes may being changed out of my own stupidity. And revealing some characters will ruin the plot of the series as they could be the reason or have something to do with why Aurora lost her memories...

Theme song ideas & outros:

Invincible - DEAF KEV (NCS Release)

Tape Machines feat. Mia Pfirrman - Arms of Gold