Other Videos I'm thinking of Making

Other than roleplays, I'm going to be making a lot of other videos. This will also be done on Minecraft.

Survival Series

This series may just feature me unless someone else wants to join.

As most survival series are on YouTube, it will be filled with humour, adventure, building, exploring, crafting, mining, and hunting.

SMP

I'm thinking of creating one for fans to join in and have the opportunity to be in the videos.

Of course, there will be rules for everyone to stick to. And a discord server to see updates and for everyone to post if they need to.

No Stealing anything from any other player.

No Killing without permission. Do not go around killing people especially if you don't know them as it wouldn't be fair and how would you like it if they did it to you? If you do end up killing someone accidently without or with their permission, help them get back to where they died to retrieve their inventory.

Don't Destroy Builds that other players have built or items without permission. If you, or a nearby creeper or mob, destroy something that isn't yours then you have to fix it to the best of your ability. If you can't fix it then you are to either leave a sign or book in the game or post it in the discord server about what happened. You can also ask another player for help if any are online at the time, most would be more then willing to help.

No Living In Other People's Builds. You are not allowed to move into someone else's base or places without their permission. When building, make sure you're not near their territory. A hundred blocks or a distant firing range should be enough distance to build on.

No Swearing. This server will be for all ages.

No Cheats/Hacks. Please ask before use if you think using a certain tool or item can be considered as cheating.

Don't Be Mean To Players. No racism, harassment, trolling.

No Advertising. Don't spam, advertise another YouTuber, your own channel, or links.

Mini Games

This can mean many games but these are the ones I'm most likely to upload onto the channel.

~ Prop Hunts

~ Never Have I Ever

~ This Or That

~ Hide & Seek

~ Guess Who

~ Murder

I may make separate chapters for these so I can expand what I'm thinking of doing and what setting and map I'm gonna have in the video.