Are you... okasa? 031

i'll post part two to the kasaverse sometime i just felt silly :) also i was just gonna have it be are u ok but that's a little to serious for the sillies so there. are you okasa my dearest readers?

Rui n Tsukasa are having a normal day but spoiler alert tsukasa is actually emo and also there's a show coming up soon and auditions are coming up (i love hurting tsukasa if u couldn't tell)

T R I G G E R W A R N I N G (like holy guacamole tsukasa is really mentally ill anyways)
Mentions of eating disorder and also wanting to 'disappear'

u guys got lucky today, if i kept writing last night it would have been a lot more angsty and uh violent than it ended up. you're safe today but next nine you might not be so lucky

==============================

<Friday, April 6th 2024>

✨❤️🧡💛☆彡☆Tsuki☆彡☆💚💙💜✨
💜Best bf in the world💜

Star: Hey, turns out I can't come over after school today. I have rehearsals, but I can come over on Sunday!

Director: Alright, don't overwork yourself though if you need rest on Sunday you should rest

Star: I'm fine! I promise! Plus I love spending time with you <33

Director: Ok, promise?

Star: Promise! See you Sunday!

Director: Alright

<Sunday>

Tsukasa POV:

Finally. Rehearsals were finally over. I had been at the school stage from about 9 to 7 and was exhausted. I closed the door and took off my shoes and backpack. Saki and Toya were playing some kind of card game. I waved and went to join them. But I felt like I was forgetting something.

"Hi Toya! Hi Saki!"

"Ah brother aren't you tired after all that practice? I know you put your all in everything." Saki set down her cards and looked at me with concern on her face.

"Yes! A star can handle any rehearsal!!" I sat down at the table and smiles as bright as I could. I just hoped they didn't see my dark eye bags... After Rui took off my foundation that one time I stopped wearing it at all- wait...  "RUI!" I instantly shot up and grabbed my phone.

"What's up with Rui, Tsukasa?" Toya looked up at my panicked face.

"Oh shit I promised I would go over to his place at 8! I have to hurry!" (WYF WATTPAD I WROTE SO MUCH MORE AND IT DIDNDT SAVE AH) I rushed upstairs not really listening to Saki or Toya. Their words just sounded like mumbles that soon stopped. I went in my closet and got a change of clothes. I can just change at Rui's. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 7:36. It takes about 25 minutes to walk to Rui's, i'll be late! But a star is never late! I quickly went down the stairs and started putting on my shoes.

"Tsukasa!?" I looked up at Sakis voice as I finished putting on my shoes.

"What's up?" I tried to look as awake and happy as possible. If I was being completely honest I really just wanted to lay in my bed and rest but I made a promise and a star never breaks a promise!

"Tsukasa are you alright? There are huge bags under your eyes." Toya and Saki were now both looking at me. I didn't want to worry them so I just took any possible energy left to smile.