24- Public Eye Pt. 2

A/n: so idk why the iPad Im using to write this on the road trip I'm on won't let me upload and image for this chapter but it's not working on my end, so when I get back I'll upload an image for it.

I took out my staff and got into fighting position. This alarmed the audience and lilith. "SHOW YOURSELF" I yelled at Belos.

He just smirked, as green began to consume his face and green horns sprouted from his head. His arms tuned into green claws and his voice turned more Belos then Hunter.

"Great job Y/n, none of these idoits where able to figure it out!" Belos smiled. I gritted my teeth and clenched my staff. Lilith and Darius soon joined me. "In fact it was quite easy to take this one without any problems. And here I thought it was going to go to waste"

"What is going on?!" Lilith yelled as she also got out her staff. "Thats not Hunter it's belos." I said through gritted teeth.

It's as if a record scratched and the serious mood stopped when Darius said. "Uggggghhhh dang it man!! Can't you just die already?!"

Belos genuinely looked confused then he shook it off and the mood went back to serious.

"Anyways, I'd like my throne back now."Belos said as he slowly approached lilith. His face stuck in a wide smile then she lunged at him, drawing a gaint circle in the air with her staff.

Belos easily stopped the spell and swatted her out of the way like a fly. He hit her against the wall and she screamed out in pain.

Eda quickly rushed to her sister and started tending to her wounds. Next went darius. He turned  into a giant abomination and started slicing in Belos' direction. He successfully dodged all of Darius' attacks and then elongated his arms and threw Darius down to the ground. Darius turned back into a witch and was knocked out.

How a teenager was able to take out a huge abomination just because he was possessed by his creepy uncle, I don't know. Try not too think about it to much.

It was my turn to try and take him down. I looked around at everyone and no one seemed like they wanted to help me so I guess I was on my own. Maybe instead of attacking I could try and get Hunter to fight him back. 

I started charging towards him until someone yelled my name. I turned around to see Luz, Gus, Vee, and Willow.

"You thought we were gonna miss out on kicking this guy's butt?" Luz said with a smile as she ran up to me. She got into fighting passion and Willow attacked Belos with vines. He easily cut them with his claw hands then tried to attack Luz and I. 

We moved out of the way the I used my staff to create an artificial net and tossed Lus one side. She grabbed it and restrained his arms down. Vee jumped ahead and started inhaleing (????) Belos' magic. 

Belos tried to attack but since both his arms were restrained he couldn't do anything. His magic was being slowly drained until he got enough energy to break my ropes. He grabbed me and held me up in the air. 

Luz and co. Tried to get to me but Belos threw them to the side. "You." He sneered at me. "You've always been a thorn in my side. At first you were very useful and keeping him in line, but I didn't account for human error. You're a failure and you only put him in danger." He said "him" referring to Hunter like if he said his name he would be cursed.

Tw: blood. :(

I struggled to get out of his grasped as his claws slowly closed in on me. Pain started erupting from my arms. I looked at the to see them bleeding. I yelled out in pain. 

Darkness started clouding my eyes from pain. I looked around to see a blurry purple blob cut off the green blob that was holding me, I fell to the ground and passed out. 

 |Hunter's POV|

I fought back. I fought back into my body. I could see again. And what I saw was horrifying. 

I frantically looked around at everyone staring at me, then at Y/n on the floor. Blood was everywhere. I looked at my hands and saw blood and they looked like Belos when he gets mad. "GIVE UP" a voice boomed in my head. Belos was yelling at me. I grabbed my head. 

I was barely able to whisper but when I did I all I was able to get out was "Never." I started punching myself in hopes of getting him out. 

I heard Eda's voice next. "KID!!!" She yelled I turned to her and she threw me a potion. I grabbed it and immediately drank it. Then everything went dark again. 

|Y/n's POV|

My eyes slowly opened and I forgot what was going on. I expected to wake up at home in my own bed and see Hunter peacefully sleeping. 

 Nope. Instead I saw Hunter drink some random potion Eda threw to him and then Belos was back. "NO NO NO!" Was all he was yelling. 

All of a sudden Belos was expelled from Hunter's body. As soon as he took form again the rest of the crowd stepped in and started fighting him. I slowly made my way to Hunter, my arms still bleeding everywhere. 

I held him, he wasn't wakeing up. Eda rushed over, "hold on he isn't gone yet but he has to drink this fast or he will be." Eda handed me a potion and I dumped it into his mouth.

After about 2 minutes of eagerly waiting there only feeling him breathe every couple of seconds, he shot up breathing heavily I wrapped hIn in a hug getting blood all over him, he immediately hugged me back. When I pulled away he looked at my arms.

"OH MY TITAN!!! I'm so sorry!!!! I didn't- you-" he started stammering and he held my arms and looked at the gashes. I cut him off by kissing him. His eyes widened but then slowly closed as he melted into it.

I pulled away but stayed close to his face and whispered. "It's not your fault. I'm going to be ok, and I'm just glad that you are ok."  I pulled him into another hug ad heard him sniffling. 

(1077 words)

A/n: sorry for such a short chapter I'm gonna end this book in the next couple chapters I promise. This has gone on for waaaaay to long lol.

I couldn't stop myself from writing a Bunter chapter, his character design it just so cooooooool.

-Coraline <3