Patrick.

With this, she started dragging me out from her house. I felt numb.
What is this girl doing??. Did I messed up this bad this time! I thought.
Or there's something going on in her mind.

Whatever it be but how can she shut door on my face.

Louis no, stop it I shouted and jerked her to leave my arm.

She got scared, due to my loud pitch but still she maintained her cool and replied.
For the last time Patrick I'm saying you to leave from here otherwise, the last option I have left is to call police and complain against you!

What are you saying Louis.
I can't beleive never in my life this day would come that you'll say such things to me.

Just get out Patrick, we are over and she banged the door on my face.
Never ever come to my life again Patrick, I don't want to see your face again.
We are over now for once and for all.
For about a fine 10 mins I stood in front of her door.
As I thought that maybe she'll cool down and open her door for me again.
Mins passed to an hour but she didn't.

I started getting worried and shouted.
Are you fine louis.
But she didn't replied.

Accepting my defeat I thought to leave her alone for sometime.
As maybe she would get better if I'll give her some time and space to understand things.

With this I turned my feet towards the road, in hope of finding some peace after taking a good walk for sometime.

I started wandering around the streets, like a soul less corpse. Her words kept on repeating in my mind.
My feet let me to the park where we usually visited during our day outs.
I landed on my knees as flashbacks of our happy memories come to mind and let my tears escape that I was been holding up for this long.
Louis!!! Why would you!!! Why would you!!!!!
I shouted hard and cried..