#1: The Hot List

COC (CAW CAW SUCKERS): The Wattpad 'Hot' List.

And yes, those apostrophes are meant to be there.

Let me tell you a story, kids. Now come close to the safety rail.

Once upon a time, there was this brat called Dain Irontwat. He was looking through this marvellous site called Wattpad, which he'd joined since 2009.
To his horror, while he was looking through the humor hot list, because humor is so much better than everything else, he saw all kinds of things that belong to Romance section.

He thought to himself, why the hell not? There can be stories in two categories, after all.

But no, life just isn't that nice. The moment he clicked on the story titled: The Player Protects Me, all that came out was some sappy story of an overly-mature sixteen year-old and a guy who couldn't control his own dick.

Dain Irontwat yelled and screamed, his face turning red. "What kind of SHIT am I reading? The grammar isn't even correct! The author doesn't even describe things properly! A 'horizontal, dark as wood, wooden drawer'? THE HELL IS DARK AS WOOD?"

From that moment onwards, Dain Irontwat swore never to read the books on the Humor 'Hot' List again and decided to read the books featured by Wattpad Staff.

And... Cut!

I'm not complaining about the staff at Wattpad, I'm complaining about the readers this time. I usually don't touch the readers, because it's usually not their fault, but this time... Stay away guys, I'm puking over here.

And it's not just the 'Hot' list this time, it's the Undiscovered and What's New? Sections as well.

Wattpad readers are the ones who've been reading, and for some unknown reason, voting, for stories that aren't even that good. I mean, I believe in giving chances to newbie authors, but that doesn't mean that I lower my standards in books. And let me assure you, my standards are high, which is normal.

At least I've still got the Wattpad Featured list, because I highly doubt that Wattpad will start hiring random twelve year olds to work for them.

Or maybe they do?