5.KAALI COFFEE

"It was so great to meet you Annika!! I still remember when I met you the first time you were so energetic and enthusiastic about what you are doing and you haven't changed a tad. I have seen many entrepreneurs who after facing difficulties just leave everything and run away. I am really proud of you.!!",said Tej with a proud feeling.

Annika passed her a genuine smile, she was so happy to hear the praises from her mentor. Whereas Shivaay was surprised to see his bade papa praising the girl whom he didn't like at all. In fact during his initial days of working under him he never praised him like this, and right now he is feeling tinges of jealousy but he won't admit it.

After meeting Annika Mr Iger also left for the airport and Tej went to accompany him till airport, leaving Shivaay-Annika alone to discuss all the terms and conditions and sign the deal.

"Ms Mehra we can discuss this in my cabin, come let's go", Shivaay said while leaving the conference room.

"Kamal ka banda hai, jab dekho order deta rehta hai, do this ,do that, sometimes I feel he is an incarnation of hitler or like Vikram betaal hitler's soul is on his shoulder. Arrey what are you doing Annika, run or else this bagad billa will kill you with his kanji aankhen."

Annika ran for her life and went behind him.

When Annika entered Shivaay's cabin she was impressed with his taste. Especially with the view from his cabin but what surprised her was the wall on one side where there was a huge family photo hanging. Her point of view regarding Shivaay changed slightly, from her recent encounter she felt that he is akdu, but the way he behaves with bade papa and now this family pic may be he is not so bad.

Shivaay sat on his chair while Annika sat in front of him.

"So our contract will be starting from the day after tomorrow, that is Monday, you can come at 9 am to our office. We will allocate you a floor where you and your colleagues can work" ,said Shivaay.

"Hold on, what do you mean by you will allocate a floor to us, if you forget we have our own office we can work over there, so why do we work here? Waise bhi whenever I see your face something bad happens." She murmured the last line so that Shivaay won't hear it.

"Ms Mehra sometimes I wonder why Bade papa praises you so much, that you are intelligent and smart but according to me you are one of the dumbest creatures who can't simply understand one simple thing".

Shivaay said getting annoyed and raising his both hands in exasperation.

"Hold on, how dare you call me dumb, you know what, same to you, back to you with no return. And secondly what's wrong if we work at our own offices."

Shivaay gave her a disbelieving look.

"Well Ms Annika it would be easy for us to look over this project closely because it's an important deal for us. I don't want a single mistake on it so I will personally look after this project. And going to your office again and again is a complete time pass of mine and Shivaay Singh Oberoi does not like to waste his time."

"So what!! Only you don't like to waste time, even I don't like to waste my time Mr Oberoi and secondly we just don't have this project only, we have other projections that need me. So we need to negotiate."

Till now Shivaay was frustrated and wondering how can this girl irritate him till core, what power does she possess. He took deep breaths and then thought for a solution.

"Ok Ms Annika what we can do is you come here from Monday to Friday and on Saturday you can supervise your other projects. Will that work?"

Annika pondered about it and then nodded yes, while Shivaay took a relieved sigh.