CHAPTER 2

"hey, my name is Marlena, this is Lily and Mary

"hey, my name is Marlena, this is Lily and Mary. you wanna come with us?" cute blonde girl said and pointed at girls, who were already in the boat, looking at me. i smiled and turned to Sirius.

"you know what Sirius? I'll go with girls" he nodded and I happily get in boat with Marlena.

"hi, I am Mia." I smiled to girls. they were talking about their families. they were all muggle borns. I was okay with it, unlike my parents. they would kill me, if they would saw me talking to muggle born, they call it mudblood.

"so Mia, do you like reading?" Lily asked me

"yeah, I do. I like muggles literature, my parents would kill me, if they knew I read muggles literature"

We walked into the school. Bloody hell, it was so beautiful. Lily was talking about Hogwart's history. she seemed impressed, like me.

Suddenly, tall woman appeared. How it seemed, she was professor. She was wearing all black. she seemed a bit scary, just a little. she was saying something but I couldn't concentrate because of moving stairs and ceiling. it was fabulous.

  I looked at Sirius he seemed surprized like me. I've read history of Hogwarts, but this was something else, like I was in heaven.

suddenly Professor, whose name I think was Mcgonagall, started heading to Great hall and all of us went after her. It was better than I thought It was so unreal. candles were like the were swimming in the air.

In the Great hall, there were tons of students. there was some professors an Dumbledore. oh god, my family hated him. he congratulated us and said some word I couldn't even say. I knew, I wouldn't like him.  Mcgonagall walked on stage and started talking.

" while you are here, your houses will be something like family within Hogwarts. now you will be sorted into your houses. there are Griffyndor, Slytherin, hufflepuff and Rawenclaw." she started explaining how would it happen.

"Enola Hoops" she called. this girl seemed scared. she started heading to the chair. she sat and professor McGonagall placed an old hat on her head.

"hufflepuff" it said, without hesitation and people started cheering. wait what? it was that easy?

my brother told me that everything that was in 'history of magic' was wrong about sorting into houses. he told me, they would torture you, slowly and painfully. I will kill him.

Sirius was beside me. he looked at me with an same expression. his eyes was sparkling. next to him were Remus, James and Peter. McGonagall continued.

"marlena Mckinnon" she looked confident. she sat on a chair.

"Griffyndor" she looked happy. Griffyndor table started clapping really loudly. she sat next to brunette girl.

"Mia Santos" I froze in place. but I stayed cool.

"Mia, go, good luck" I sat on the chair. professor McGonagall placed hat on my head.

"Slytherin"  I was really happy, but my face stayed same, like it was already obvious, that I would get in Slytherin. I had little smirk on my face for affect, which I was working on hours at home. I head to Slytherin table, proud with myself.

On the background people from Slytherin screaming, clapping and cheering for me. I sat on a table happily and started talking with kids. I was waiting for Sirius to join. I also saw Cissy and waved at her.

"Sirius Black" I heard after a while. I looked at him and gave him cheering smile. There were only few kids left.

"hmm, another Blake?" hat started mumbling. something was off. Hat was hesitating.

"Gryffindor"