CHAPTER 3

Sirius in Gryffindor? What? I was feeling devastated

Sirius in Gryffindor? What? I was feeling devastated. Sirius and I were like twins and you are telling me we got in different houses? That's idiotic. His parents will kill him.

I was now going to my dorm with prefect in front of me. He was pretty annoying. When stepped into slytherin room, I felt coldness. but I kinda liked it. I head to the stairs.

I start looking for my dorm. When I enter one of them. I saw my things already unpacked. It was enormous room with two beds.

Someone entered the room. It was a black girl who had pretty curly hair. Wait I know her, she is a first year too.

" Hi, I am Mia, I believe your name was... Dorcas right?" She smiled.

"Yeah, you are first year too, right?" She asked. She had pale frickles.

"Yes, but I preferred to get in Gryffindor with my best friend."

"Which one?"

"Sirius black"

"Oh, yeah, I saw him."

"Yes. I am pretty excited for Hogwart years."

I had good feeling about all of this. but I still wanted Sirius to be here. I actually didn't like that my thing were unpacked. what if I've had something which I didn't wanted everyone to find out, like my handless magic books or girls products.

I got out of the room. I wanted to find Sirius. I didn't even know where I was going. I saw big door, like really big. I entered. I actually forgot Sirius when I stepped in. it was full of books, so cool. I saw a familiar boy, searching for a book.

"Remus" it was good to see a familiar face.

"yes" he looked at me with his big brown eyes.

"nice to see you here, How you doing? did you like it here?" I asked him.

"yeah, It's good" he said lazily.

"do you know where Sirius is?"

"yes" he said and I was feeling like I was torturing him. He was pretty cute.

"would you like to tell me?" he looked horrified.

"he is in our dorm, in Gryffindor tower" he finally said.

"and where is it?" he returned book, where it was and start walking. I followed him like a lost puppy. we went into really warm room. I saw girls, which I saw earlier, I waved at them. they waved but a little confused and there I saw him.

"Sirius?"

"Mia, how did you get here?" he hugged me. when he saw Remus next to me and realized.

"oh, my friend Remus helped me." I looked at Remus and he looked flushed and horrified. he was funny. I smiled.

"I can't believe we are sorted in different houses."

"I know right" James and peter come downstairs.

"what is Slytherin doing down here?" James asked. Sirius raised an eyebrows.

"she may be a Slytherin, but she is still my best friend." I grinned.

" I was only joking, I actually like her more than Slytherins" He winked and I blushed so hard.

"wow there, she is like my sister" Sirius got overprotective.

"Dude we are like 11." I told him

"No, you are 11. we are 12. we are already a man" Sirius told me. really mature.