THE ASTEROID

An asteroid, everyone's fear even the most strongest people are afraid of asteroids because they know how much dangerous it can be. It can end the whole world alone...

2076, 19 January
  A breaking news pops on my television screen saying,"An asteroid uncontrollably approaching towards the earth, the scientist had no idea that this asteroid will swap it's dierection. They further said that this asteroid can damage or end the whole human species from earth like in the very past years when an asteroid erased the whole dinosaur species from earth. Government, scientists and reporters were continuously calming us by thier frequent speeches and meetings they were sending us hope by saying scientists are putting thier efforts to destroy the asteroid there was great panic situation among the citizens and to reduce the panic among citizens government was trying soothe us by saying everything is alright even if it wasn't. Whole World was in fear every accepted that the earth is finally at its end.

2076, 16 February, 9:00am
    The scientist announced that asteroid is out of control and they cannot help but the government denied to spread this news among the people they didn't exposed the same at 6pm the asteroid finally entered the orbit. A big bright red fiery asteroid approaching towards us the scene is unexplainable that was the moment when all of us saw the death so closely. The asteroid fell and on the earth and destroyed everything the humans, plants, animals, temples, buildings, churches everything it spare nothing...
    The earth remained dark, abandoned and full of dead bodies for years.
Many years passed by and a goddess was born.
  Now we are a new breed rising, with fire in our eyes and hate in blood we don't fear anything because we are not alive.

   Shreya~