Unnamed

After harry and zack had there walk they starting going back home when they got home through floo powder they went to diagon alley. "So you've never been to diagon alley like ever,"harry asked. "nope," said Zack. "first we are going to start you off on butterbeer, Zack. " Alright beer sweet," Zack said. "No,no it's not beer, Harry said chuckling a bit, it's butterbeer I can't describe it well, but you'll just have to drink it to know the feeling." So they both go into the three broomsticks and get four butterbeers. "Oh Hermione and Ron will be joining is here," Harry said as he saw the confused look on Zack's face. "Oh, ok," replied Zack. One sip and Zack was hooked to the butterbeer. " I told you it was good," said harry amusingly. "So I have a question for you harry," Zack said. "I've heard that one of the most powerful people after you is Draco Malfoy." Harry almost spit his butterbeer out. "what are you talking about Zack, Harry said Draco is the least powerful of all the people in hogwarts plus he's also a big jerk to everyone at hogwarts that why no one likes him except for the people in slytherein." " everyone I talk to always say he is like the best of the best," Zack says. "go ahead be friends with my arch enemy," I say.