Chapter 2

I am super exited today because I'm going to my first gymnastics class and not only that my best friend Liv is going with me. I am nervous and exited because I don't know what its going to be like.
"come on Skai you're going to be late" shouted my mum from the bottom of the stairs.
"okay!" I shouted. "im coming now"!
"help get Hayley ready"!! Mum shouted.
"okay" I said.

I went into Hayleys room and saw her struggling to get into her leo. I had to help her and I had to quickly put her hair up into two bunches. She looked so adorable.

When we arrived at the gym me and Hayley shared the same look. We were very exited and nervous.
We saw people warming up and then doing all sorts of flips and tricks.

One of the coaches came over and told us we can go to the very end of the gym with all the others that have just joined up. Luckily they were mine and Hayleys age.
I heard the door open and I saw Liv.
"LIV"!!!! I shouted.
"Skai"!! Liv shouted. "im so exited for this"
"same here" I said.
"it's not fair" Hayley said. "I don't have any friends"
"don't worry Hayley" I said. "you'll make friends"
"okay" said Hayley.

At the end of the gym there was another coach. Her name was coach Mary and she was very nice.
The first thing we did was warm up and after that we learned some easy skills like forward roll, backward roll, handstand, and cartwheels. Liv and I thought they were very easy so coach Mary told us to go to a bunch of people that looked like our age.
In that group we had a coach named Emily and we learned handstand forward roll, bridge kickovers, front limbers back limbers and they were more challenging. We had a break and got to know each other a little better.

After gym class mum dropped me off at home and then she and Hayley went to see dad. I was bored all by myself so I decided to go out onto the trampoline for a while. I grabbed my phone and went outside. I saw a big lorry and saw the lorry driver and passenger get out and open the back. They were grabbing a load of furniture and things and I didn't know what was going on.

After a while mum and Hayley came home. I told mum about the lorry and she said someone might be moving in and I was so exited.

The next day I was looking out the window and saw a family goimg into their new house with alot of luggage. There was a mum and dad and a girl that looked like Hayleys age and a girl that looked my age.
A few hours later me and Hayley went onto the trampoline and I did some front tucks and Hayley tried aswell. Hayley spotted the two girls watching us and they were very surprised and their mouths were wide open. We got off the trampoline and went to them.
"hi" I said. "im Skai and this is Hayley my little sister"
"hello" said Hayley.
"hello, im McKenna and this is Penny" McKenna said.
"nice to meet you" I said.

Mum called us in for our dinner so of course we had to go inside. We said bye to the neighbors and went inside. For dinner we had Mac 'n' Cheese.
"thanks mum" I said.
"this is yummy" said Hayley.

After dinner me and Hayley went upstairs and did some school. We both did math and I had to help Hayley in some parts as she is only in 1st grade.
"Hayley"!! Mum shouted. "we're going to see dad now"
"ok" shouted Hayley.
"Skai you stay here and finish school and you can watch TV and go outside if you want to"
"ok" I said. "thanks mum"

A little while after they left I finished my schoolwork I went outside and I saw McKenna outside with her dad putting up a trampoline right next to the fence. When her trampoline was up I decided to teach her how to do a front tuck and while she was trying I did a couple of backhandsprings and soon after she wanted me to teach her.

While I was outside mum and Hayley came in and told us to get ready for gymnastics so we did. While mum got some snacks ready for us we went back on the trampoline and McKenna and Penny
was on their trampoline.

We went to gymnastics and McKenna came in soon after. I was so exited and Hayley was to.
But I wasn't exited for much longer because mum came in with dad.
His face was angry. Angry with me. I had no idea he was coming home today. I was so scared.

At home I ran up to my room and dad came up soon after. I was terrified.
"HOW DARE YOU"!!!! Dad yelled.(slap) " GO TO GYMNASTICS WITHOUT MY PERMITION"!! (slap slap slap punch)
"OW"!!! I yelled. "STOP"!!
"DONT YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO"!!! Dad yelled.
Great. I thought. Now im in for it.
But I wasnt because mum came to the rescue.
"come on Bill" said mum. "lets go have a cup of coffee"
Mum then gave me a look to say don't move unill he goes. So I did just that.

When I heard mum and dad downstairs playing with Hayley I was free to move. I heard dads footsteps and moved quickly to where he left me but instead of coming into my room he shouted 'goodnight' and went into his room.

Soon after mum came up with some pancakes for me and a piece of warm brownie. I said thank you and she left me to eat. While I was eating I decided to watch some bratayley videos. My mum came up and checked on dad and I heard her yell for me to call the ambulance so I did.
The ambulance came and mum went with dad so I had to look after Hayley.

Me and Hayley watched the movie Home and Hayley fell asleep so I had to carry her to bed and put her in. I went downstairs, got a snack and drink and carried on watching it. By the time it finished mum still wasn't home and it was 10pm so I went to my room and practiced my kickovers and walkovers and things like that.
After that I got tired and went to sleep.

~.~
I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Please comment a girl's name as I couldn't think of one.
I will try and do the next chapter ASAP.
Thank you for Crafting_Pixle and Red1356 for voting for Chapter 1.