CHAPTER THREE- WITH HER BROTHERS

Under the gaze of the Bradford family gave, Daisy left without looking back at them. Throughout the ride, Easton knew that Daisy had just divorced and was in a bad mood, so he hugged her and they went home.
“So it’s Adeline again! What’s so good about her?.” Ryan, Daisy’s second brother complained as he sat beside his kid sister.
“I don’t know...”
Daisy had seen Adeline once before she married Dominic. She heard that Adeline was very gentle, excellent and understanding. Seeing that Daisy did not want to talk about Adeline, Easton changed the topic, saying, “So are you going back to your multi-purpose career again.” Yes! Just at the age of twenty-three, Daisy was a world- wide surgeon known as HOPE. You’ll the rest later. Daisy was well known in many career field but no one has seen her face before. Because important she is to the government, her college certificate and others were not open to the outside world that’s why the Bradford family thought she was just a high school graduate.
“Yes I am. But will be going to the states in two weeks time. I would like to rest with it.” The two brothers smiled in understanding and hugged her.
“In a few days, I will be going for a drag racing, would you join me?” Daisy asked Ryan and he nodded. Easton was not a fun for those things but decided to tug along for his sister.
The Drag racing was held by the Morrison family. They’re the second richest family in Brownfield City. Both the Morrison and the Franklin family have been friends since years back.
Daisy remember her best friend, Kaiden Morrison. She felt uneasy when she remember the days she spent with him.