CHAPTER FIVE- RECOMMENDED

When Daisy arrived at the gate of Professor Jude’s house, the servant led her to the study. Before Daisy stepped in, she heard Professor Jude’s voice. “Kaiden, I’m sorry I can’t help your sister. My body condition will probably affect the treatment”.
Daisy was stunned, and then she heard a low and gentle voice. “Of course, your health is important. If there’s any suitable candidate, please recommend the person to me”. Professor Jude nodded, and the servant knocked on the door and pushed it open. “Sir, Ms Franklin is here”. “Daisy, come in quickly”.
Daisy raised her head and saw the man who had just spoken clearly. He was gentle. His appearance was eye- catching. Hearing that someone was coming, the man only calmly said goodbye to the professor, “Then I will come visit another day”.
Daisy’s heart skipped a beat as she found roughly guessed the man’s identity. As expected, she heard Professor Jude sigh, “I’ll make sure to get someone help with you with my goddaughter’s problem, okay”.
Many thought run through Daisy’s head. On the side, Professor Jude heard about Daisy’s departure from the Bradford and felt a lot. Back then, Daisy was his favorite student when she was in the university. Later, he heard that Daisy had married early because of a man. He felt it was such a pity. Now that Daisy was not part of the Bradford family, she did not look dejected at all.
“How have you been?” asked Professor Jude as Daisy sat beside him on the bed. “Better”. Now that you are free, I have a job offer for you” Professor Jude said as he stared at his godson. “Am not sure if I can handle it. I’ll  be going back to the state in a week time” Daisy responded.
“Well Kaiden, I’ll recommend Doctor Hope to you. The world wide surgeon” Professor Jude said proudly. Kaiden was a little stunned. He had heard of her but it was difficult to get in touch with her. He never knew it was his long time friend Aisy.