CHAPTER NINE- HOPE IS BACK

“The Bradford family treated you unfairly. I think you have done enough for them”. Before Landon could continue, he saw the warning look from Daisy. Landon is a doctor from the Bradford’s hospital. He was assigned to Old master Bradford. Ever since Daisy married into their family, he was the only person who treated her nicely and fairly so she loved him very much.
During Landon’s half year internship, he witnessed how the grandson of Old master Bradford treated Daisy. He was also shocked to find that Daisy medical skill were more than any ordinary skills. She had helped him several times with difficult operations and surgeries. It is uncountable how she saved Master Bradford who was always close to the death gate.
On the contrary, the Bradford family had no idea that it was because of Daisy that Old master Bradford was still alive. “Alright then, take care of him for me. I’ll be out of the country for a while, if anything, let me know immediately and make sure to feed him the medicine I gave you” Daisy said as she glanced at Master Bradford’s room.
Landon glanced at Daisy and said, “I’ve got it covered. Don’t worry”. “Okay”. After Daisy had left the hospital, she went to the Airport straight to meet Kaiden who was waiting for her. Their flight would take five hours since they’re using a private jet. During the five hours flight, Daisy slept.
While she was asleep, Kaiden received a call from his grandmother. “Did your Godfather take the flight with you?” asked Mrs Morrison. “No, but he recommended the best doctor for me. Am coming back with Dr Hope, the legendary doctor” Kaiden said casually as he turned to look at the peaceful face in front of him.
“Hope is back?” Mrs Morrison asked shocked. To find the legendary surgeon was a miracle. A year ago, the legendary doctor disappeared and everyone thought that he died. Now they could finally breathe a sigh of relief since the possibility of recovery for their granddaughter was high.
“Okay, see you soon”.