Chapter 1 - 10

ʚChapter 1 Binding System Skyfall System, Save My Dog's Life...

    With a "squeak", the big old iron door was opened, Chu Qing reached out and waved the dust in front of her eyes, and walked into her old house.

    This is a small city in Province S, Chu Qing's hometown was left behind by her grandmother.

    Chu Qing had been working in City Y before, and she hadn't been back since her grandmother passed away, and the second floor of this small building had been vacant all the time.

    There is also a small shop next door, which was also left by Grandma Chu Qing. In the past, Grandma Chu Qing opened a canteen by herself. After her grandmother passed away, Chu Qing didn't want to rent it out, so it remained empty.

    The house is well maintained, with traces of Chu Qing and grandma's life everywhere.

    This resignation, Chu Qing decided to retire here!

    Chu Qing looked around: "... Let's do the cleaning first."

    After being idle for too long, there was a lot of dust in the room. Fortunately, Chu Qing covered the furniture with dust-proof cloth, otherwise cleaning would be exhausting... ...

    "Ah..." It's not much better now! After finally clearing a bedroom, Chu Qing let out a howl.

    Lying down on the bare mattress, listening to the sound of the washing machine running, Chu Qing decided...to sleep first, since there is a bed anyway~

    Chu Qing quickly fell asleep after a day of running around.

    "Dididi detected a suitable target..." Chu Qing's eyeballs rolled uneasily, obviously not sleeping soundly.

    "Huh?" A strange voice suddenly appeared in his head, and Chu Qing complained in his heart in a daze, what kind of strange dream is this.

    "Do you want to continue living?" a childish voice asked seriously.

    Chu Qing closed her eyes and frowned, "Nonsense, of course I thought about it." She subconsciously replied that she resigned and returned to her hometown because she was diagnosed with a terminal illness and had only half a year to live.

    After her grandmother passed away, she had no other relatives. After being shocked and sad for a while, she could only accept it, and went back to her hometown to "care for the elderly" and spend the last period of time well.

    "Whether you bind [Restaurant Management System], it can prolong your lifespan~~" The immature voice tried to make a seductive tone.

    Chu Qing felt a little funny for no reason, since it was in a dream anyway, she said "accept" without hesitation, if she could really live, she would make a lot of money.

    "The host is successfully bound! Yebi~~!" The immature voice in my head was excited, as if bouncing around in circles.

    The sound seems to have become a little more pronounced? Chu Qing closed her eyes and thought.

    Chu Qing fell into a deep sleep, she was too tired.

    it's dark.

    "Gululu"

    If she wasn't hungry, Chu Qing felt that she could sleep until dawn.

    Nothing changed in the house, and Chu Qing didn't take the dream seriously, picked up the phone and prepared to order a takeaway first.

    "As the host of the restaurant management system, how can you! Call! Take out! Sell!" The voice in Chu Qing's head was full of grievances and unbelievable.