Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31 The legs are 2.8 meters long and the buttocks can be lifted after practicing Sanda...

    Sun Renjian had a crooked mind, and the more he thought about it, the better he felt. Chu Qing was young and had no background, and he had inquired before he came, that there seemed to be no one in Chu Qing's family.

    "Heh, Director Sun wants to introduce someone to me?" Chu Qing sneered and mocked, this person really has no idea.

    "What's your name, Director Sun? Didn't you just say you can call him Brother Sun?" Sun Renjian waved his hand, completely unable to hear Chu Qing's mocking tone, "Actually, Brother Sun, I'm not very old, and I've had a few girlfriends, but in the end They both have different personalities, there is no fate. When I saw you today, I thought you were a good girl. We hit it off right away. We are destined..." "He is clearly interested in sex! Shock him!"

    Xiao Ba was in a hurry. At that time, I especially hated myself for not having an entity to beat people!

    "...Look, Brother Sun, my condition is also good. If you stay with me, you will live a good life. When the time comes, you don't have to work in this restaurant. Leave it to me, and you can enjoy your life. I will make it clear for you. Chu's..." Sun Renjian talked more and more vigorously, and even thought of how to open a chain of restaurants in the future.

    I have to say, this man is talented, listening to him, anger can blow people up.

    Chu Qing took a few deep breaths to calm down the swear words that were about to explode. She felt that it was almost done, and interrupted Sun Renjian's daydream, "Can you shut up?" Smile

    . ?" Sun Renjian was caught off guard, and after hearing what Qing said clearly, he glared at her in disbelief.

    "Did I say you can shut up?!" Chu Qing kept smiling and repeated word by word, "Do you hear clearly now?" "

    You...!" Hearing Chu Qing say it again, Sun Renjian finally understood. Just about to start swearing, Chu Qing struck first.

    "Mr. Sun, I really don't know where you have the confidence to say these things, let me tell you? Hehe, you look ugly, but you think you are beautiful. Do you have a mirror in your house? Have you ever looked at it? Why do you think that a beautiful woman with a successful career like me will fall in love with a fat and greasy, old and ugly man with no B number in his heart?" Chu Qing boasted brazenly, Sun Renjian was really disgusting people.

    "You still want to manage the restaurant for me. Do you think I don't know what your plan is? Although I am young, I am already an adult, okay? When I was fighting in the top 500 Shura field, you ran errands You can’t get along! Don’t let me play with this little thought, I’ll be embarrassed for you.” “It’s fine to be     on the show, but I’m afraid that it will affect my restaurant’s reputation if it’s on your ‘advertising collection’. , Also, do you know the impact of my restaurant closing for one day? It doesn’t cost me a penny to shut me down, and I want people in your program group to eat for free. If this is what everyone in your program group means, then your entire program group It's a good idea, thick-skinned, and too self-important." "     Now, please leave my restaurant immediately, don't disturb the appetite of my guests, if you don't leave, I will let the dog go!" Chu Qingyi His tone was full of anger, and he expressed his attitude very clearly.     Sun Renjian was panting non-stop, with terrifying eyes, staring at Chu Qing, ready to get violent at any moment, Chu Qing took half a step back with his right foot, and took a defensive posture. If he dared to make a move, he would kick him. The technique is not learned in vain, and Xiaoba is also crackling and flashing, as long as the fat man dares to touch the host, he will electrocute him!     Sure enough, a person like Sun Renjian couldn't bear the slightest contempt, rejection, or accusation from others. What Chu Qing said so much completely angered him, "Stinky, you...!" Sun Renjian yelled, and rushed towards Chu Qing .     But at the next moment, Sun Renjian's angry roar turned into a painful wail, "Ah, let go, who...!" The hand that originally wanted to grab Chu Qing's hair was firmly locked by another slender and powerful hand, When you break it out, you can faintly hear the sound of bones turning.