Chapter 4

It couldn't have been more than an hour or two before Lucille woke up and Dutch had shifted his body on top of her. You have got to be kidding me she thought. She felt his hard erection pressing against her ass through his pants yet again. She laid there on her front without moving or making a sound, hoping he'd lose interest. He didn't.

She knew she was going to be sore, but she also knew that she still couldn't resist him. Her safety was crucial, and her safety was here with Dutch.

He kissed up and down her back. His moustache tickled her neck and she shivered from the over stimulation. Dutch spoke softly to her ear, "It's alright darlin'. You're such a good girl, lettin' the two of us fuck you all night. I know you're worn out darlin'. You done so good."

Lucille relaxed. His kisses and dry humping started to work for her again. She felt a surge of wetness. He spread her legs and fingered her pussy so gently for a good long while.

He whispered, "I know I got no right. You're such a good girl. I promise I'll be real gentle."

Lucille moaned.

"You just be a good girl and let it happen one more time, and I'll be so gentle with you."

Lucille spread her legs a bit wider and let him gently push just his tip in and out. He waited until she relaxed completely before inching in a bit more. Soon, he was fucking her in a slow and gentle rhythm. It had hurt just a little at first, but then the pleasure came surging back. She whined and moaned softly. It eventually woke Arthur up, who just pretended to go back to sleep for the remainder of the slow, gentle fuck happening next to him.

Dutch pulled out and finished on her back with a pleasured gasp. He wiped his seed off her back with the blanket. Lucille pitied the hotel maid who had to wash this bedding. Then Dutch kissed her ear gently and praised her, "That's a good girl."

She fell back to sleep in seconds.

Lucille woke to find that only Arthur remained in their hotel room, and he was already dressed and having a smoke. "Mornin'" he said.

"Mornin' Mister." She said, "Did Dutch leave us?"

"He was needed back at camp. We should head back there too. Get yourself dressed."

"Alright." Lucille slowly got up and dressed. She realized that she was quite sore, mostly just when she sat up in bed. If she stayed standing up, she'd be alright. Then she realized....she's going to have to ride Arthur's horse.

"C'mon darlin'."

Lucille obediently followed Arthur to the lobby where he returned their key. Then they squinted in the new day's light outside. Arthur strolled over to his horse and unhitched her while Lucille reluctantly followed.

Arthur mounted up and extended his hand to Lucille.

Lucille hesitated, 'Uh...you think she'll let me ride side saddle?"

With one look, Lucille could tell that Arthur had figured out her predicament.

"Sure. That's fine." He helped her up.

Lucille winced as she positioned herself sidesaddle behind Arthur. He waited for her to wrap her arm around him and then told the horse to giddy up.

Lucille bit her lip and winced in pain as they rode out of town. She clutched to Arthur for dear life when he sped his horse up. Finally she complained, "Ugh God please, please slow down Arthur."