Entry 6

(6) 

At 13th Street North Yokohama

Heavy clang of metal sounded rough in the ears. The secluded building who looked abandoned in the outside is in actual a factory of illegal weapons and explosives on the inside. Limited but suspicious people with guns are within the premise bustling, above the rusty ceiling there hid Dazai. He is barely holding his sneeze from the dusty area he regretted to climbed through.

Not long after as he decided to climbed back down to leave. He's got what he want-----the confirmation that the place is an illegal factory of weaponry and explosives as what was reported from them.

Dusting off his trench coat while pulling out his phone to call Kunikida to report, to tell that they could finally seize the place. Dialing his phone when he suddenly heard the sound of people walking near and so Dazai immediately hid himself at the shadows, silent in a dark alley as he sneakily listen to the conversation,

" Who sent you? "

" The alias is ' Kashimura'. "

" Did ' Kashimura ' told you the date of explosion ?"

" Not yet. But the location will be in Ginza. "

" Roger that. "

Dazai knew the voice. It is Motojiro, the ability with lemon bombs.
Lightly grim and grinning from his deduction that Port Mafia is behind this illegal factory and planning a city explosion.

" What could he be planning to achieve from a city explosion? And  'Kashimura' ? That's familiar... "
Dazai thought inwardly as he changed numbers and dialed again.

...........................

Clutching on a rail, Chuuya with a face that seemed to puke anytime whine nonstop but in low tone. Beside him is the energetic Kireisake slurping a sundae, happily looking around for a new ride.

" How about the ferris wheel next, Chuuya-san??"
Brimming with excitement, Kireisake asked as his eyes were glued at the tremendous ferris wheel.
After they shop at Motomachi, they went to the nearest park to enjoy rides but Chuuya was overwhelmed as he never expected that Kireisake would try the haphazard rides like the Vikings, Chuuya actually can take rides like those but to repeat almost five times got him vomiting his insides out.

He is happy that Kireisake is enjoying himself from this outing, gradually he is getting to know his son's attitudes but dreadfully he can't help but truly saw the similarities between them-----between Kireisake and Dazai.
Kireisake got the insensitivity of his feelings, like how he's so already uncomfortable but he still insisted for another ride.

It was never any different from before doing missions with Dazai... tsk.
Chuuya thought until Kireisake spoke, disturbing his reminisces of the past.

" Ne? Is it okay? Please??"

" Of course, it's fine. Let's go. "
Chuuya expressed then they went.

Meanwhile as they got in,

" Tadaaa! "
Kireisake exclaimed showing an orange pillow neck to Chuuya.

" Eh? Where did you get that? "
Chuuya asked in perplexed.

" I got this awhile when I went to buy drinks. Here Chuuya-san, use it and doze off for the meantime? I apologize for having you felt uncomfortable from awhile at the different rides I insisted to try. "
With pleading and apologetic eyes, Kireisake sincerely uttered with hands clamped together like a praying gesture.

" You want me to take a nap here?"

" I've read in an article that when someone has a motion sickness, sleeping can make you feel alright...?"

And Chuuya laughed, surprising Kireisake. Chuuya laughed to the point of shedding tears because he thought that if Kireisake was apologetic about him vomiting awhile from motion sickness, then he should have just suggested for them to get home.

" I'm sorry... Chuuya-san... I really don't want to go home yet.."
Kireisake likely had read why Chuuya was laughing confessed.
Chuuya approached to accept the pillow neck then ruffled Kireisake's hair.

" Thank you for this but I'm no sleepy or uncomfortable now. It's such a waste to dose off missing the view of the city. "
Chuuya nonchalantly uttered as he stared outside------to the prosperous city he'd gladly give his life to protect, one of the reasons of his oath to Port Mafia.

Kireisake watched the almost in daze expression of Chuuya looking outside, his eyes maybe looking at something but somehow he could see that his mind was wandering for another.

" Chuuya-san... ?"
Kireisake called out hesitating,

" Hmm?"

" Did you enjoy being with me?"

" Of course... it's like I was taken back from four years ago where -----------"
Chuuya's eyes widened, even his own words shocked him. He unconsciously let out what's on his mind.
He turned to look at Kireisake and found that he's smiling so purely like he understood what Chuuya is talking all about.

" Uhm... "
Chuuya started but Kireisake interrupted in an interrogative manner,

" I'd like to ask again, Chuuya-san...? "

" W-What..?"

" Who is Dazai? "

And Chuuya almost dropped the pillow neck he's pinching upon the sudden question. Somehow, he had come to think that perhaps one day, he wouldn't be able to avoid that question from Kireisake and no matter how he restrain himself from mentioning nor letting Kireisake know the existence of Dazai, he felt like the day would really came where his son would be curious enough to know such things. But as of now, Chuuya knew himself he isn't ready to answer-------or he will be forever not ready to answer that.

Kireisake was smiling genuinely and innocently as Chuuya was almost sweating from tense, he doesn't want to lie but he doesn't really know as well how to answer his son properly.
Until then as both of them heard a phone ringing.

Chuuya flinched and didn't hesitated to get his phone out of his pocket and answered it.
Kouyou was on the other line.

Kireisake was left to be silent as Chuuya was busy with the call.

Seemed hopeless, Kereisake could only murmured on himself,

" Well saved... guess next time...all three..."

--------------------

Entry 6 End.