Nidal moves away.

Salish's POV~
This is the last day I have with Nidal and we are making a youtube video about it and it's supposed to be fun. But besides all the jokes we have and rude comments we have about each other, i am really going to miss him. He's my best friend. He means the world to me, I get to see him in a few hours, some people ship me with Nidal but i'm not sure.. I don't know if he likes me that way or if I even LIKE him that way.. Sometimes I feel like we flirt and his face gets red when we hang out, but maybe he's just nervous? Wait.. But why would he be nervous if I knew him for so long. Nidal has one of the sweetest hearts and I can't lose him. If I lost him I would lose myself. He's the reason I am happy.

A few hours later.
Nidal's POV~
I get to see Salish in a few minutes for the last time for awhile, I really don't know how I feel about her if we are just friends.. Or if we.. You know. Every time we make a video together I feel like we.. I don't know honestly. She means so so much to me and I wish that I didn't have to move but I do. I am really going to miss her. Today we are going to the beach today to film on Jordan's channel, I'm really excited but i don't know about her, honestly sometimes she acts like she hates me then other times she doesn't?? I don't know it's confusing.

At the beach
Nidal's POV~
It's finally time. I get to see Salish for the last time before awhile. I see her and I run up and give her a big hug. "SALISH!!" I scream. "Nidal!" She says as she hugs me back. I think to myself. 'I don't know what it is but she always gives the best hugs and she smells really good' "How are you Saysay?" I say to her. "I'm good now that I get to see you.." She says. "Awwwww you loveee meee~" I say in a teasing voice. "What!! NOO You're too uglyyyyy" She says in a joking way. "Wowww I'm ugly" I say back

That's it for this chapter
Byee
word count-396