Chapter 3

Nidal visits Salish~
Nidal's POV~
I get to see Salish in a few hours. I wanted to
surprise her , it's almost my birthday too! In two
Days! I get to see her for my birthday probably, I want to get her a present though because it has been awhile since I have seen her.
I hope she does feel the same about me though.
I do love her a lot.. I don't think she feels the same.
I don't think Salish knows that I am coming. Jordan knows that I am coming though. I am really excited to see her!!

Salishs POV~
It's been awhile since I have seen Nidal. It is almost his birthday. I want to see him but my dad told me I couldn't because we are "busy" this upcoming week according to him. I still don't know if I like Nidal in a special way.. It's like mixed feelings. I don't know if he likes someone
Else since he moved..?
Maybe he does like someone else. I don't know if
I am overreacting.

Jordan's POV|
"Salish! Come downstairs!" I yell for her.
"What do you need father?" She says
"I have to tell you something it's about Nidal!"
I say.
Salish's pov~ 'Once I heard that it was about Nidal I sprinted down the stairs.'
Jordan's POV~ "So. Basically Nidal.. We can't see him because..." *Nidal Budges in a few hours later* "BOO!"

Salish's POV~
"Omg Nidal!!"I scream and hug him tightly. "Hey Say" He says smiling while hugging me back.
"I missed you so so so so much" I say to him.
"Aww. I missed you more.." Nidal says to me in a sweet voice.
*in my head* his voice is so cute, and he always makes me happy..* "Well what do you want to do?" Nidal says then puts me on his shoulders. "PUT ME DOWNNNN" I say while laughing and slightly blushing.
"Nopeee You can stay right here and it will be perfectly fineee" he says. "I really l-li" I stutter to say "You really what?" Nidal says "ummm nothing!"
I start to say as he gives me a confused look.
"Uhhh are you okay Salish? You seem like something happened."
He says. I just stand there for a second then I stTt to say. "Y"yeah I'm okay!"
*Nidal sets me down* "Salish if something is ever wrong, you know you can talk to me"
He says. I say in my head 'I trust Nidal a lot. But I can't let him know how I feel if he doesn't feel the same.
It could change our friendship for awhile and I don't want that happening'
I start to say "Uh! Yeah I'm okay, and I know. I would always tell you something if it was wrong "
'I think Nidal can tell I'm lying..'
*Nidal takes a deep breathe* "Salish I know something it wrong tell me. *he sits on the couch then watches TikTok while holding my hand on the couch."
'I start to blush. Him holding my hand makes me really anxious.. but his hands are so soft and I don't want to let go..'

Nidals POV~
'I can tell something is up with Salish. I sit here with Salish holding her hand. I don't want to upset her so I just don't say anything.' "Nidal.." Salish starts to say.
I can tell there is fear in voice while she is speaking.
"What's wrong SaySay?" I roll over not even realizing and I'm practically on top
Of her while hugging her. Before I can say anything I feel Salish's arms go around me onto my back. She gives the best hugs ever. I power off my phone and just want to enjoy the moment.
I set down my phone as well and set it on the floor while me and Salish are practically in a couples pose when they are together.
But I don't want it to stop..
"Are you okay Salish? Talk to me. I know when something is wrong!" I don't let go but I feel her tears touching my face so I can tell she is crying.
"Salish. Talk to me.." I say while I wipe her tears. I hate seeing her cry.

Okay this chapter was a bit longer, I will probably update tomorrow maybe a chapter or two, thank you for reading!!
Word count - 731