ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟟

You both can't sleep at night thoughts running all over your heads. After some time you fall asleep.

*The next day*

You both wake up and get dressed. Jungkook waits outside for y/n and you both go to college. 

Jungkook who usually gets dragged by y/n as he is half asleep is suddenly energetic still looking like he is medetating.

Jungkook: Y/nii!!

Y/n: When did you start calling me y/nii?

Jungkook: That doesn't matter but what does matter is that... Yoongi told me to take your number so 'I don't disturb him all the time because I have nothing to do' so i agreed because I want your number. I don't need any reason to want it.

Y/n: What you want to hook up?

Jungkook: NO //// (Just in case you are wondering what the hell //// means its blushing)

Y/n: Ok ok chill dude

Jungkook: Heh sorry

Y/n: Stop apologising all of the time. And sure here copy it down fast, we might get late.

Jungkook: O-ok *types it down within 10 seconds* here i messaged you

Y/n: Got it I'll just save it.. and done

Jungkook: What did you save me as?

Y/n: Jungkook ah 🖤

Jungkook: So cute of you! I saved you as Y/nii 💜

Y/n: We reached lets go in now lazy

Jungkook: How would you react if I said that I like you romantically?

Y/n falls down on hearing this

Jungkook: Yahhh!! Are you fine?

Y/n: What the hell was that question?

Jungkook: I just wanted to know your reaction

You both enter the class and take your seat. There is only you both and Taehyung.

Tae comes towards your table and grabs Y/n's wrist and pulled her to his seat.

Y/n: Wha-?

Just then Jungkook grabs your other hand because he could see rage and anger in Tae's eyes

Jungkook: What do you need her for?

Taehyung: Where did you get them guts?

Jungkook: What. Do. You. Need. Y/n. For?

Taehyung: Cant I just talk to her for some time? Privately?

Jungkook: What is it that you need to speak to her with? Privately that to?

Taehyung: Do you want your precious girlfriend hurt? *he said with eyes of a killers*

Y/n: Can you two juST LEAVE ME!!! I DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND NOBODY MUST BE INTERESTED IN SOMEONE LIKE ME!!! SO. NOW. LEAVE. ME

Taehyung:I DONT CARE YOU ARE COMING WITH ME SO TELL THIS BITCH TO LEAVE YOU.

Jungkook: *eyes of what a mafia would have while meeting his enemy* Leave her right now.

Soon this situation turned into a tug of war with y/n as the rope. Both the boys liked Y/n in a special way. Jungkook had just made up an excuse of yoongi telling him to take y/n's number.

Both of them were mercilessly pulling on Y/n's hand. She looked over to Jungkook to let her go and let her see the matter.

Y/n: let me go please both of you!

Jungkook loosens his grip just now noticing that y/n are in pain but doesn't let go. What Jungkook had was true love and Taehyung had sibling love. None of them let go. Just then the speaker announced that all classes had been canceled and those who have arrived should go back home.

Jungkook said in a threatning voice: Y/n lets go home

Taehyung who looked like a killer: Y/n who do you like (he emphasied 'you')

Y/n started to get teary just then Jungkook left Y/n and lifted her princess style, took their bags and left leaving Taehyung in the classroom. He said in a ice cold but still caring voice-

Jungkook: Lets go Y/n your wrists are sore.

You both left and Jungkook took you to your house taking the keys from your bag and opening the door which you had told him about while coming to college he took you to your room and placed you in your bed.

He went to his own house and told Yoongi that classes were canceled and y/n was unwell and changed and went back to y/n's house to take care of her.

He came back and took care of y/n while she were unconscious. He got ice water and a cloth and started to take care of her. He searched the house and found a thermometer but first touched y/n's forehead only to find it ice cold. He checked if she was breathing properly just in case. Y/n were breathing fine so he he felt relieved.

 Eventually he got tired and slept on the ground while waiting for you to wake up. Suga came and slept next to y/n. Later after 6 hours y/n woke up surprised seeing Jungkook on the floor sleeping. She tried to remember what exactly had happened. The last thing she could remember was a faint voice of jungkook saying "lets go y/n" then a cold cloth fell from her head.

 She figured that Jungkook was taking care of her the whole time and fell asleep because he was tired. She was about to wake up Jungkook when she heard him murmur

Jungkook: Y/nii I love you so much will you be my girlfriend? I will dedacate my life to you! please be mine only.

Y/n became bright red on hearing what he said while sleeping 

Y/n: Does he like me back? does he know that i like him? (gasp) is it double sided love? i should wake him up?