ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟘

Y/n and Jungkook look at eachother. Both of them loved eachother a lot and really care for eachother. Y/n saved Jungkook from an accident and bullies. Jungkook saved Y/n from Taehyung and his dangerous side.

Jungkook: Should I stay the night here?

Y/n: Really? Wouldn't Yoongi be worried?

Jungkook: I aldready told him that I might say over and help you recover. I can just tell me. You just tell me.

Y/n: Sure I don't even think that i would be able to stand properly without support of the wall let alone cooking.

Jungkook: Ok i will tell him.

Y/n: If you want you could sleep on the other side of the bed. I wont do anything but i might kick around and keep pulling the blacket.

Jungkook: Ok sure. The ground isn't comfortable.

Y/n: Haahah like i would make you sleep on the ground. Not after you helped me after what happened.

You both sleep on the bed together. It would be a Saturday the next day so both you planned on sleeping until late.

When she slightly wakes up,she  get slight vision of Jungkook being very close to her. She pretends to be asleep to see what exactly he would do. 

He kept pulling her to the middle of the bed where he aldready was. She thought of what he might be trying to do but all that came to her mind was sus. After he finishes pulling her, he lifts her head and places his arm below it, making his arm like a pillow.

He was surprisingly very comfortable, like a big tedy bear. After some time, while she was sleeping, she unknowingly started hugging him because she was used to hugging something while sleeping. Jungkook is still awake and gets surprised by what she did.

She started moving around because she was comfortable. Jungkook finds her half climbed on him, but he could feel that it wasn't anything sus related and just a habit of hers since young age.

When Y/n wakes up in the morning, she finds Jungkook's face right next to hers. He was awake but frozen because he didn't want to wake her up. He asks her in a very soft voice if she could get off him. She quickly gets up again, moves and goes back to sleep. 

Jungkook's pov: How can someone be so cute while sleeping. Wait what happened last night? Oh yeah we just slept. How would anyone try to sleep on the other side of the bed just like that. But i think i disturbed her sleep. But he seemed really comfortable with me... She is so cute 🥰🥰🥰

Jungkook makes breakfast and calls Y/n to eat. She comes out of the room after brushing her teeth and combing her hair.

Y/n: Did i disturb you in anyway? Sorryyyyyyy.

Jungkook: No. But i had actually p-pulled you to the centre of the bed and put m-my hand under your h-head.////

Y/n: I know i was just pretending to sleep that time my brain and thoughts went wild while trying to figure out  what you were trying to do.

They both eat breakfast together and she finds out that Jungkook is good at cooking and is very husband matterial. 

Y/n: This was so good. I hadn't expected you to be able to cook so well .

Jungkook gets flattered and red all over.

Jungkook: Thank you y/nii

Y/n: No thank YOU for taking care of me all this time.

I got really caried away for this part and ended up writing so much sheesh. I hope that you enjoyed up untill now 😊 it is literally 2:22am rn and I can't slep so look what I do instead. I have included a lot of Jungkook's kindness in this and emphasized his shyness, some of his strength and a lot of his personality. Hope you enjoy what ever will come in the future. I will give you a small hint on what will come out after a big time skip- drinks make you drunk. That is just plan for now. Bye. This WILL continue don't worry