ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟝

As usual Y/n gets ready, eats, picks up Jungkook and go to college together. They meet Taehyung on the way and go together. Everyone climbing the stairs, just stop and look at y/n thinking how lucky she is.

Y/n: Why did everyone just stop? Is there something on me?

Jungkook: They must be thinking how luck you are heheh

Taehyung: Stop flirting all the time dude!!

Jungkook: Ok fine...

You enter the class and take your seats. A few students come in and call y/n.

Y/n's friend: Y/n!!!!! Come here for some timee!!!!

Y/n: Ok!! Jungkook wait I'll just see what happened.

Them: Y/n did you forget about us? Your world revolves around Jungkook now and barely even look at us. What happened?

Y/n: Oh I didn't even notice!! sorry. I didn't want Jungkook to feel left out so I payed more attention to him. I'm sorry

Them: Well, its fine but just spend time with us too. To be honest, Jungkook seems to be using you!!!!!

Y/n: No he is not and he treats me with a lot of love and care, like an elder brother!

them: He seems overprotective of you just be careful about him!

Y/n: He is the one protecting me. Why would I need protection from him? I was unwell over the weekend, he was the one taking care of me the whole time. He even made food for me and did all work around the house while I was resting. Stop badmouthing people you don't even know properly!!!!

Y/n walks back to Jungkook and sits, completely ignoring those guys.

Jungkook: What happened y/nii? Why did you seem angry over there?

Y/n: They were badmouthing you. Don't worry i told whatever was needed.

Jungkook: You didnt need to!! And why would you care?

Y/n: You are like my brother!! How can I let them say bad things about you? they dont even know you!!

Jungkook: What did they even say to make you so angry?

Y/n: They said that you were using me and seemed over protective of me!

Jungkook: Well there is no reason to get angry over that!

Y/n: Well it makes me angry!!!!

Jungkook: It actually seems that are overprotective of me!

Y/n hugs Jungkook. Jungkook gets surprised and sits up straight but then calms down and loosens up again and hugs her back.

The teacher walks in and gets on her phone

Teacher: Everyone!!!!!!! the first period just got cancelled. You can talk but quietly!!!!!

Jungkook: Y/nii I have to ask you something important!

Y/n: What happened Jungkook ah?

Jungkook: Why did you reject Taehyung? He is perfect! He told me that you rejected him for me!

Y/n: I thought you said that in the future we will start dating. I dont want to date anyone before that! I dont need a reason for that!

Jungkook: Will you be my girlfriend then?

Y/n: What-

Jungkook: Just yes or no!!

Y/n: Yes!!!!!///////

Jungkook: Really? Should we tell Taehyung? He would be happy to know

Y/n: Wait i'll just message him

She messages him

Y/n: Taehyung!!!!!!!

come onlineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Taehyung: What??!?!?!

Y/n: Jungkook asked me to be his girlfriend!!!!!

Taehyung: SAY YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Y/n: Ok!!!!

*she shows jungkook the texts*

Y/n: This is Jungkook using y/nii's phone. she said yess!!!

Taehyung: I'm so happy for you both!!! Jungkook you better take care of her!! none of you should even try to break up!!!!!

Y/n: Ok!!