Reward

You happily walk off the stage with your prize, you won the game. The other contestants did give you some kind of look but they were all jealous, and you didn't care. As you went outside to your car, you heard someone calling you.

"Y/n!" You looked back and saw Dancing Banana running towards you.

"Yeah?" You said, you felt your heart drop. You had some tension with him during the show but you didn't know how to deal with it.

"I forgot to give you your other reward! Come with me!" He says excitedly while grabbing your hand, walking back inside. You felt your face heat up in the cold air outside, what was the reward? You were never told this. He takes you to the backstage, luckily the place was closed and no one was there, so it was just you two. "I want you to close your eyes y/n, and I'll tell you when to look." You covered your eyes, it took him a couple of seconds to get whatever he wanted to show you. "You can look now." He says chuckling quietly. You uncovered your eyes and they instantly widened. He had his banana peeled and his cock was out.

"Oh! Um-."

"You like what you see?" He says smirking. You nod, not knowing what to say. "I think you know where this is going, what do you say?" You waited for a few seconds before responding to his question.

"Yes." You say, nodding.

"Good girl, on your knees." You awkwardly got on your knees and hands. He grips onto the side of your hair and sticks his cock in your mouth without warning.

"Mmh!" You yelped with it in your mouth, he slowly thrusted in and out. His cock had an oily feeling to it, making it slip more in your mouth. Each thrust he went faster, and deeper.

"Your mouth feels so good, I could go like this for days." He says smirking. The tip of his throbbing cock hit your throat, you gagged hoping this wouldn't end in something else. "Ah! I'm about to come! Be a good girl and swallow it." His fluids bursted in your mouth, it had a slight taste of banana pocky. You chugged the warm liquid, you gasped, finally getting some air.

"How did you like that?" He said panting, his cock was still hard like an unripe banana.

"That tasted so good, I want some more," you said licking some of the left over cum around your lips.

"More huh? Get on top of me." He demanded. You nodded desperately and crawled over to him, your crotch against his cock. He takes off your shirt, leaving you in your bra. His eyes widened at the sight of them. "I would eat those all day, let me see them fully." You unhooked your bra, your breasts bursting out. He groped your right breast, squeezing it, and twisting and pulling your hard nipple as if it was a bop it toy. You start to grind against him, you could feel his cock grow against you. Your pussy closed in and out wanting his cock inside you.

"Banana...I can't take it anymore please put yourself inside of me..." you said biting your lip. He chuckled a bit.

"Wow this early? You're so eager." He says unzipping your pants, he takes them off. "You're so wet this early too." He places his hand on your panties, feeling how damp it is. He slips them off, leaving you fully naked. "Ready?" You nod, you align your slit to the tip of his cock. You slowly inserted in and your eye twitched to how big it was inside your pussy.

"A-ah!" You yelped. You slid quickly till he was balls deep. Your vision blurred a bit to the pain you felt, tears were stinging in your eyes.

"No need to rush, go as slow as you want." Banana says. You nod. You went up and down slowly, getting used to his size. You did it again and the feeling of his slippery cock going in and out of you felt a bit odd. The pain slowly went away, and you felt a tight knot in your abdomen area every grind. You fastened the pace and the clapping sounds got louder, and so we're the noises you two were making.

"Ah! I think I'm already about to cum!" You said.

"Let's do it together.." Banana said panting. The knot got tighter and tighter and soon you met your climax. Your creamy fluids came out and mixed together, and spilled out, slightly making a mess on the floor. You took his cock out as your sore legs used all their strength to get you off of him. You dropped onto the ground as Banana got up. "Round 2?" He asked, but the question got you thinking.

"Yes." You said still breathing heavily. He smirked, getting on top of you. He opened your legs and spread the folds of your pussy apart, quickly inserting himself in.

"Ah!" You moaned. He gripped onto your legs as he thrusted hard in you, you looked at him as he was sweating and biting his lip. Your hands held onto the cold concrete floor as he grabbed your left boob, squeezing it. Your head rolled back slightly as you drooled a bit.

"Please!... come inside me!" You said in between pauses, trying to catch your breath. Your pussy tightened around his cock. The knot came back again and it was tighter than before. Banana stopped as he cummed deep inside you. He fell back and his arms caught him. You both were breathing heavily.

"Please..punish me like that sometime again. You said panting.

"Don't worry...I will." Banana said.