Chocolate (valentines special)

(Db is humanized in this again bc why not🥰)

After your 13 hour shift at work, you finally arrive at your door, craving that feeling of finally laying in your warm, soft bed. You walked to your room, opening the door. Instead you were greeted with Banana on your bed.

"What the hell?" You asked, half asleep, you just wanted to sleep.

"Hey there gorgeous." He winks at you, his action making you cringe a bit.

"Look man, I just wanna sleep." You groan.

"Wait! Before you do anything else, why not try this chocolate I made?" He asks you, stopping you from going to sleep elsewhere.

"Yeah sure, just make it quick please." You look at him with an annoyed expression, why couldn't he do this tomorrow? It'd still be a valentines gift even if it wasn't Valentine's Day. Out of his blazer, which he was still wearing for some reason, he took out a small, red, heart shaped box of chocolates. He opens it, revealing a variety of chocolate flavors, as expected.

"Try the first one!" He smiles at you. You grab the first one out of the first mold. You bite into it, as you pull the chocolate, strings of caramel stretch out slowly as they get thinner. You chew into the chocolate, a bitter taste mixed with a taffy, sugary sweet taste. Whether you liked it or not, you ate the whole thing. The next chocolate, you grabbed and took a bite out of, this time, it was more bitter than usual, and crunchier. What you imagined those asmr soap cutting videos would taste like if you took a bite out of the soap. Whether you liked it or not, you ate the rest of it. You finally ate all of the chocolates.

"Alright, now I got a special chocolate for you!" He smirks.

"Uh, okay..." you accepted, quite skeptical about this "surprise." You heard his zipper, making your eyes widen and glance at what he was doing. His cock whipped out, and chocolate smothered onto his shaft, holy shit was that even comfortable??? All those thoughts aside, you craved some dick lately.

"Hell yeah." You say under your breath. You immediately get onto your knees and put it in your mouth. You used your tongue to lick off any chocolate that was on his shaft.

"Ah shit,, ah! Y/n.." you licked every inch of his cock,  a salty taste mixed with the chocolate touched your taste buds, and you wanted some more. His hard cock pulsed a bit and you wanted him to have the best feeling of his life. You felt his hand grip your head harder as his breathing got heavier.

"Y/n... show your tits..please.." he begs softly. You happily accepted. You lifted up your shirt and bra, exposing your breasts. You but his cock in between them, giving him a great fruit bowl. "Aah!..." he whimpered. You go up and down, putting friction between your parts.

"I bet you're tired of chocolate, why not try some vanilla??" He smirks, he stuffs his cock in your mouth and ejaculates, his warm fluids filling up your mouth. You gasped for air and choked on his cum.

"Good girl." He stroked your head. You swallowed all you could, some of his cum getting on your shirt and breasts. You pulled his cock out your mouth and stroked the tip.

"Hope I gave you a good valentines gift." He said huskily.

"Oh trust me, it was the BEST one." You smirked.

kyamendoza7 ITS DINE POOKIE