Nsfw alphabet‼️😍

(Not a one shot but jsut some headcanons because why not? 😋)

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He offers to clean you up and WILL clean you up even if you refuse. After cleaning you will choose your clothes depending on what you guys are going to do after, maybe watch videos of the really dumb contestants on his gameshow.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His favorite are your thighs, when he's on the top he loves gripping onto your thighs as he thrusts into you.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Cumming inside of you is okay for him, but he prefers to cum on your face or chest if he wants a round 2.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He really wants you to sit on his face but he a bit too nervous to ask.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He's done it with a few men before so he has an idea of what to do with you.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Tabletop, this makes it easier for him to thrust in you if you're on a surface high enough than if you were on the ground.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Most of the time, he's less serious. He makes a few jokes here and there but the only time hes serious is if it seems you are genuinely hurting or want to stop.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Hes a banana, i doubt he has hair LMAO

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He makes out very passionate with you before the sexual intercourse, he likes to take things slow at first to admire you as he touches your body, especially after a bad day.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He's more private with masturbating and usually doesn't do it around you.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Him dominating you really turns him on, he loves hearing you beg him to punish you.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

A majority of the time he likes doing it in the kitchen or the bedroom, but also enjoys the backstage when no one is there.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

You touching him softly, he hates yet loves this so much especially if you're in a public area.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Knifeplay, he's a fruit so he's definitely seen some shit at least once.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Hes more of a receiving person, he likes the way you absolutely suck him off as he knows he tastes good.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

At first he takes it slow, then picks the pace up depending how hard he is.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He doesn't like quickies as he prefers to have a more full experience with you, all though he does it once a while in between rounds of his game shows.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

It honestly depends on what it is, he won't go THAT far as to touching you on stage or something, BUT he's more into experimenting with different toys and learning what you're into.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He can go for 2-3 rounds, if he's had a shitty day he can go for more, if you want ofc.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He owns A LOT of them, he likes using a majority them on you, but in his own time he uses some on himself.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He LOVES teasing you and watching you beg, he'll eventually give in though.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He try's to keep himself down so he can hear you moan, he grunts from time to time and might moan loudly when he cums.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

You were one of his former contestants so he likes to make fun of you for one of the questions you got wrong, as a joke ofc LOL

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's a good 6-7 inches, not small nor too big.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

I believe he can take a few days but after a while he needs you.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

You're usually the one to go to sleep first so it takes him a few hours to go to sleep.