Damon/Wolfgang

Damon could not believe this. He just couldn't. That Wolfgang could die so easily. They got this far and...

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.

Just how could this happen? Wolfgang was strong-willed, there was no way someone like him could die so easily!

However, fate makes no mistakes. Wolfgang was pronounced dead by Grace as she checked his pulse. There was no point in even checking. He was tied to the wall half-naked, with stab marks and burn marks all over his body with a head injury. Even if he died, Damon knows for sure Wolfgang wouldn't go down without a fight. There's no way he'd just let someone take his life like that.

During the trial Damon couldn't hold it together, he was beyond pissed and in denial that someone could do this. But another side of him wonders, why does he suddenly care so much for Wolfgang in specific? It's not like he had much of a reaction to Ulysses and Kai when they were unfortunately found dead. But this was different. Wolfgang was the leader as much as Damon hated to admit it back then.

He motivated everyone to keep going when others would want to give up, he even willingly talked to Damon, even if the blonde pushed him away most of the time. He also helped Damon finally, finally come out of his hard shell of ruthlessness and actually start to talk to the others. Wolfgang did a lot for everyone and played a huge rock in the group.

He helped Toshiko grab stuff off of high shelves, Calmed Eloise when she started having anxiety attacks, and even helped Grace become a little more kind to everyone, even if her temper never changed, she still tries. Wolfgang was a huge help to everyone.

45 stab wounds. 16 burn marks. 1 blow to the head.

This murder is unforgivable.

In the voice of Damon Maitsu's debating in this trial, he will ensure that Wolfgang Akire gets the justice he deserves.

Because this is truly unforgivable.

Word Count: 333