Chapter 6

"Jay hyung, I love you!" Jungwon confessed. Jay was like a statue unable to move and don't know what to say. But seems like everything makes sense now especially about his dream. Jungwon is the same cute little boy who confessed to him before. "Hyung!" Jungwon shake Jay.

"You are that little boy?" he ask for confirmation. Jungwon nodded. "I' m so dumb, I should have notice." Jay said shyly. "Are we dating now hyung?" Jungwon ask eyes full of hope. "you didn't seem to hate me kissing you. We are dating now right? You are my boyfriend now right?

"Okay." Jay said looking away. Jungwon intertwined their hands happily. "Let's tell them." Jungwon suggested. "huh, no! We shouldn't it's very fast. Uhm Jungwon I don't really know what you're thinking. I mean why me?" Jay asked confused. He is happy that they were together but everything just seems so fast and unrealistic. Jungwon tiptoed again and placed a soft kiss on his lips." just shut up will you. " And Jay was really speechless. He is a blushing mess again. Jungwon is just so unpredictable.

"Heeseung hyung, thank you for being nice to me. I appreciate it." Sunoo said shyly. He can't stare at the man for so long. He is the hottest man to ever exist. "Of course, anything for a beauty." Heeseung wink. Such a flirt. Sunoo thought.

After having a dinner, it's time for them to go home. Jungwon was shamelessly clinging to Jay and the latter just let him do that. The elders were actually happy seeing them being close. Meanwhile Sunoo, felt a little jealous but he knows he shouldn't be, he is just a friend, nothing else.

"Bye, Jay hyung." Jungwon was all smile to him, waving his hand. Jay smiled and nodded at him. Heeseung opened the door for Sunoo. Sunoo thank him and wave goodbye.

"Ehem" In the car, Jay noticed Sunoo daydreaming. "Just a piece of advice from a big brother, Heeseung is definitely a red flag. He is such a flirt to everyone that's his talent. You shouldn't get swayed, Sunoo-yah." Sunoo nodded. Yes, Jay hyung was right. I shouldn't feel something about him. "How about you Jay hyung? You seem to be close with Jungwon." Sunoo blurted out. Jay accidentally stepped on the break, alarming everyone. "Jay, be careful." Her mom warned. Sunoo noticed how red and distracted Jay became after he ask about Jungwon.

To be continued...