Chapter-1

Yo!! How are y'all??? Im the writer of this story you can call me author anonymous,Im not experienced at all this is my first ever story so don't get ur expectations too high , if y'all want me to write smut in the further parts of this story then tell me I dont really know how to write uk smut but I'll try , in order to write about smut I have to read about smut, welllll anywayyys "should I start now?" Oh yea I should , ok let's start it...

THIRD PERSON POV:

All the 8 hashiras were called in for a hashira meeting , They were curious to know what was the reason behind this...All of them were waiting for lord Oyakata to show up.

After a few moments lord Oyakata shows up, All the hashiras bow down to show their respect towards him and greet him.

Oyakata: Good morning my children, how have you all been?? Its a really sunny day today..

Mitsuri: we are all fine Oyakata-sama , we all wish for your good health!!

Oyakata: Thank you my child. You all might be wondering why I called you in for a meeting well I just wanted to announce about the new hashira his name is Muichiro.

Sanemi POV:

Master just announced about the new hashira I wonder how his personality is , well I just hope the new hashira is nothing like 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒖𝒚...

I still remember it was 4 years ago when he became a hashira , it's been 4 years since that day but that guy still refuses to stand with us and stands by himself in a corner cuz he thinks he is superior to all of us and he even refuses to talk or communicate , that tomioka..ugh..I fuckin Hate his guts..

After a few moments a young looking boy appeared in front he had a small figure and he had blue highlights in his long hair.

He kinda reminded me of Genya ,my younger brother and my only family left. I havent seen him since that incident I wonder if he is alright...

Third POV:

The new hashira seemed to be lost in his own thoughts..he didnt even introduce himself yet and was just just standing and lost in his own world...

Oyakata: Muichiro is going to be our Mist pillar, he is an amazing slayer with great potential. Muichiro why dont you go ahead and introduce yourself child..

Tengen: to himself*oh soo he uses mist breathing....

Muichiro: Good morning everyone I'm Muichiro.

That's literally all he said •_•

Rengoku: (shouts*)Nice to meet you I'm the flame hashira Rengoku kyojuro , I'm looking forward to work with you!!

Tengen: uhh.. you seem like a flamboyant child!!(sarcastically*). Im the sound hashira Tengen Uzui.

Obanai: you must be talented for your age...but you seem to be Tomioka 2.0 ( ) I'm the snake hashira call me iguro.

Mitsuri: awwwww you are such a kawaiiii child!!@( ◕ x ◕ )@. Im the love hashira. its really nice to meet you just call me mitsuri!!welcome to our hashira family!!