Chapter-7(part3)

This picture tho-😭😭😭😭 I love people with scars so much!!Welpp

NO-ONE POV:
As the Hashira's were chatting with one another, all of a sudden Giyuu noticed that his precious haori was missing...his eye's wondered across the room in search and anxiety got the better of him. He started hyperventilating and found it difficult to breathe. He clutched onto his chest and hardly managed to utter a single sentence. " My haori.. where is it?" he phrased in a state of terror. (His haori was all he was left with from his dead sister and his dead best friend)

Shinobu and Sanemi were intensively gazing at Giyuu in confusion. Why was he soo madly attached with that hideous haori??they questioned to themselves. Shinobu hurriedly uttered that she had given it to Aoi for repairs since it got torn off during the battle.

Giyuu took a deep breath in relief upon hearing Shinobu out. "His haori was safe" Giyuu repeated constantly in his head in an attempt to reassure himself. "When will I get it back??"he questioned.

"In an hour..or two..I suppose"Shinobu stuttered. Giyuu let's out a slight sigh and simply nods. "You should probably get some rest for today, don't exert yourself too much"Shinobu stated.

"How am I supposed to rest when my haori is god knows where"Giyuu sighed. "Trust me, your haori is in safe hands"Shinobu reassured.

"Well.. I guess I could trust you this once"Giyuu murmured in a low tone and proceeds to lay back down to get some rest.

"Well then I guess I shall take my leave" Sanemi uttered while proceeding out. "Well Byee Shinazugawa-san , I hope to see you tomorrow" Shinobu spoke up. "I really hope not"Sanemi whispered under his breath but loud enough for Shinobu to hear him.

For some unknown reason Giyuu had that urge to say goodbye to Sanemi as well but to get rid of this urge he reminded himself what Sanemi had done to him all these years.

Giyuu laid his head on his pillow, Sanemi was all he had on his mind at the moment. The more he wanted to stop thinking about him, the more and more he thought about him. He was still flustered over the little interaction between him and the white-haired male, red crept all over his face without him realising. Mixed in his bundle of thoughts, he started drifting off to sleep.

Words-418~

(found this in my basement 🥹👍)