Meet the Characters

A/:N Annyeong!!! Wala pa po akong maisip kung kaganino pwedeng idedicate ang mga chappters ko pong ia-update sino pong gustong willing magpadedicate??? :)

©May 2015 Living with My Pervert Housemate

Althea Pov

Annyeonghaseyo readers *kaway!! * by the way im Althea Adia Yi, im half korean, half filipino the only daughter of Mr. Lysander Park Yi and Mrs. Thalia Eurora Yi and my family are the top 2 of the richest family in the world :) and I have a friends here in Suwon yes, you heard it right I and my family are here in Suwon, South Korea para palakarin ang iba pa naming mga kompanya dito sa Suwon and Seoul :) kaya dito ko na pinagpatuloy ang pag aral ko with my childhood friend Amber Reese Smith and im really lucky to have her *smile* and my other friend namely Phoebe.

Jiro Pov

Hello im Jiro ken Zion I am one of the son of Mr. And Mrs. Zion siguro kilala nyo naman sila kasi sikat naman ang pamilya namin dahil ang pamilya lang naman namin ang top 1 of richest and succesful family in the world and I have a brother namely Kent Tristan Zion and I also have a sister, namely Stephane Jade Zion and we're hearthtrob in our campus *wink* ;)
Basta iyon na iyon at gwapo ako subaybayan nyo na lang ang story ko I mean namin pala hehe *kamot sa batok*

Tristan Pov

Annyeonghaseyo!!! *kaway!* HAHAH nakiki-korean lang but i'm pure filipino muka lang talaga kaming mga korean dahil magaganda ang lahi namin sa di naman nagbubuhat ng sariling bangko ha! I just stating the truth  *wink* ;) and by the way Kent Tristan Zion is my name siguro napakilala na naman na ako at ano ako sa buhay ni Jiro na kapatid ko. Yes, you heard it right im his handsome brother *wink*

Maraming nagsasabi na magkamuka daw kami pero mas gwapo ako don *wink*

Amber Pov

Hello *kaway* hello again to all of you guys and readers im Amber Reese Smith sa maniwala kayo't hindi  I am Pure American hehehe, by the way I'm Adia's childhood friend (Althea's friend) yes may bahay rin kami sa Philippines.

And im the daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Smith yeah my family are not counted to those richest family in world but my family is the ultimate rich leading nationwide in our country and I am thankful that I have a friend like Phoebe and Adia dahil tulad ko rin na hindi sila sa panlabas na kaanyuan tumitingin kundi sa kung anong ugali na mayroon sila, because we believe na mayaman ka man o mahirap ay pantay pantay lang tayo ng karapatan sa mata ng Diyos. *-*

Darrel Pov

I am Darrel Aeneas Gonzales my family are the fifth and ultimate richest and successful family around the world and the oh so-called quiet and cold as we spend time and I am also one of the deans' list of our campus and one of the campus hearthrob , but I don't t care and I don't like a women whose very obsess because it's kinda' turn off -_-

Phoebe Pov

Hey im Phoebe Rufina Fabia my family are the fourth and ultimate richest and succesful family around the world and one of the Bestfriend of Adia. :)

Simone (Duke) Pov

Yow! yow! kabayow! HAHAH kidding im Duke Simone Vinceza I am one of the prince and hearthrob in our campus I am the oh so-called na pinakang makulit daw sa aming magbabarkada well that's truth but atleast gwapo *pogi sign*

Casiopeia Pov

Hi im Cassiopeia Mori Henson my family are the third and ultimate richest and successful family around the world.

Im the future number one enemy at katunggali ni Althea Adia Sy at ang my number one crush o baka nga love na sa mag-brothers na Zion specially to Jiro ken Zion he's my ultimate crush*flip hair* saka laking ganda ko naman dyan sa althea na yan tss.. *roll eyes*

Sienna (keturah) Pov

Im keturah Sienna Zamora nice name diba *wink* im Phoebe's cousin and I am the future new bestfriend of Althea Adia Sy

Raffael Pov

Im Raffael Dion my family are the sixth and ultimate richest and successful family around the world.

I am one of the Heartthrob of our campus and the oh so-called number one Playboy sa aming magbabarkada well di naman mapagkakaila yon dahil gwapo ako *wink* saka sayang naman ang lahi namin kung di mapapakinabangan *grin*

*********************

Sorry sa typo at sa grammars hehe.... Sino po pwedeng mga pagdedicatan ng mga chappties nitong story na po ito... ????

#please vote and comment
#©™Living with My Pervert Housemate