초메Chapter 17

Adia POV

I was watching TV when my phone Rang at nakita ko yung number na iyon ulit ang natawag

"What is the point of calling me everyday?"

"Excuse ma'm! Pupunasan kopo muna yang side na inuupuan nyo" Sabi nung Maid na kinuwa ko para maglinis ng kwarto ko even the sala kasi nahihiya naman ko sa lalaking yon! eh! Grabe ang linis nya *Insert Sarcastic* kaya nahiya naman ako sa kanya. Pumunta nako sa Room ko at pinabayaan kona lang yung Maid don na maglinis muna.

And By the way, Dalawang araw narin hindi umuuwi yung lalaking yon dito sa Dorm. Simula nung nangyari sa Music Room.

[hahahaha.. Move to one side. She said you're in the way that she need to Mop]

"Don't You have any other friends?"

[Adia's seems get some maid to clean her Dorm]

"are you listening of what I say? and stop Calling to my name we're not even close anyway"

[What is the matter?]

[Were friends right?]

"Then, tell me your name. And what year and class you're in"

[Ah! you've started becoming interested in me]

"That's not it, I just feel like it's not fair. That you know my name but I don't know your name"

[My name is....

secret~hahahah..] I ended the call. Busett!! I thought his going to tell his name but what the H*ll!!

Someone POV

I am here talking to her again. I'm happy to know that I can talk to her whenever I want and she did not rejecting my calls.

[Then how about your eyebrows?]

"Very thick.."

[And your Mouth?]

"Ahmm.. I have a Sexy Lips"

[Sexy?]

"Yes. Are you done?" She asking me every part of my Face because she want to Draw me daw.. hahahha... such a silly Girl. She's really interested and eager to know who I am.

[It doesn't matter what you look like. Huh?... How about inside? What kind of personality do you have?]

"Inside? I'm a kind man... And I even help to return your CellPhone"

[Liar!] 

HAhahahha... this girl is really Crazy that's why I like her.

Adia POV

I am now here in Bathab while talking the stranger man. Yung tumawag sakin nung nawala yung Cellphone ko, remember?. And I can say he's really kind and it's good to talk to him at kahit papano nawawala na yung pagkabadtrip ko kay Jiro and until now he didn't go here in Dorm kahit bumisita man lang dito sa Dorm hindi. Baka nakonsensya? Haist! asa ka naman don na makonsensya at alam naman natin na walang konsensya yang si Jiro dahil ubod ng sama nung ugali non at puro libog lang ang nasa isip non. Tss.. tigilan mo na nga sa kakaisip don sa Jiro yon..!!!

Adia!! he's not worth it to think!!

[Hey! Adia do you still there?]

 Ay! nakalimutan kona may kausap pala ako.. bwisit na Jiro kasi yon eh!!