𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞?, guy germaine

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬: guy germaine and you!
𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: guy didn't know how you could talk him into doing these things
𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: hope you enjoy though this is really short!! commenting and voting give me so much motivation. it would be appreciated greatly :)

-

   "PRETTY PLEASE?" You were giving him that pout, the one you knew he couldn't resist. It was blatantly unfair to use and you knew it.

"I'm not so sure about this, Y/N," Guy glanced around you guys. You've done it before in the private, but this was different.

"We're in public."

You took his hand, grinning up at him. "What's the worst that could possibly happen?"

"We get kicked out," He responded immediately, ergency obvious in his tone . "And I happen to like this store, thank you very much."

"We won't get caught if we do it quickly," You pointed out with a smirk.

"I don't know if I can manage that."

You got up on her tiptoes to pecked his cheek softly. "I don't see anyone watching," You whispered, "We just have to do it, baby."

"It still feels wrong," He told you.

You put your hands on her hips. "Do you want the chips or not?"

He glanced up at the aforementioned item, which was on the very top of the shelf where not even he could reach it. "More than anything..."

"Then hoist me up," You ordered.

Resigned to his fate, he obliged by bending down slightly, allowing you to hop on.

Guy really didn't know how he let you talk him into these things.

"Hey,"

He looked up and was soon met halfway into a kiss that left his knees weak.

Oh, yeah. That was how.

-

mari speaks!!

get your head out of the gutter.

also i promsie all my imagines aren't going to be this short lol.

-