part one if only

Second person

Yn Ln, the most hopeless romantic you have ever seen. In love with a man, fate decided would never (at least she thought) love her back. She strolled over to her locker, that contained one too many love letters she would never send and romantic movie posters.

She opened it, taking out her textbooks she had made DIY covers for, pink tweed with a blush label baring her name in gold thread.

Yn sensed familiar presence, Robin Arellano, the man she was never supposed to love, but did. The only thing was, he had a reason to be there. They had lockers next to eachother.

That was one of the best and worst things that could ever happen to Yn.

You see, Yn fell head over heels for Robin after two months of knowing him, she has now had a HUGE crush on him for five months. When she first fell in love it was the most magical thing ever, her heart on wings and her cheeks rose at the thought of him, and it still was like that. But now she had worries, what would happen if she never told him and one day she would never see him again and then she would be in love with someone she didn't even know was even alive anymore. On the other hand, what I'd she DID tell him? Would he like her back?

That was not a chance Yn was willing to take at the moment.

She looked over at him, god he was perfect.

The way his raven hair hung around his terracotta skin, and his eyes she could get lost in of eternity. He then, looked up at her to see her staring. She sucked in a sharp breath and looked down and then back into her locker.

She took out a pack of sour cherry buble gum and closed her locker, then walking off, she had no idea Robin was staring at her leaving.

Yn still had time before class so she decided to go out onto the school grounds. She eventually came to her favourite spot, whare she realised she was in love with Robin. It was a tall tree, she could easily climb and up there she would read and write untill the pain of reality healed.

She took out her recent book, Little Women and cracked it open to the page she was at. She underlined a few things that she thought where interesting or nice and then checked the time, ten minutes untill class so she decided to get going.

Yn hopped down from the branch she was sitting on and started walking to class. She had English, and as it always seems to be, yn sits next to Robin the best thing to ever happen to her.

If only he would just notice.

Yn POV

I walk in too see some people already there, but not Robin, some people might of thought that the was skipping but, coincidentally he has never skipped English. No one really knows why.

I open my book again and start reading untill class starts, a few minutes before the teacher arrives I hear somone walk in. I look up for a split second to see Robin, my heart flutters a little.

Robin sits down next to me and his hand brushes against mine, a bolt of electricity striking through me, I pull my hand away slightly.

I resume my book, but keep having to restart the page, all I can think about is Robin.

The teacher walks in, I manage to finish my page and close my book. The teacher starts writing something on the board.

' the understanding of poetry ' I open my textbook to the start of the section and take out a highlighter for notes.

The teacher goes on about poetry, the different kinds and the different famous poets, Robert Burns, John Keats, Edgar Allan Poe and so on. At the end of the lesson the teacher instructs:

"Along with an essay on a piece of poetry, I would like you to also write your own poem" the class then left the classroom, I did as well, passing by Robin not saying a word.

Why does romance come so easy to the characters in a book but not people in real life?

Why?