part eleven, proof

-Robin POV-

No. Just no. I cannot let thing thing with Yn end yet! I can't loose her now!

So I run up her street as rain pours down, my feet pounding against the concrete. I'm going to win her back. Once I get to her door, I knock on it, bouncing my feet up and down while I wait. I hear somone come down the stairs and I can feel my heart beating inside my chest, it's allmost the only thing I can hear.

The door opens and adrenaline fills my veins as I start to trip over words I haven't even said yet. The door opens fully to reveal, Yn, the perfect, beautiful, Yn.

"Robin," She sighs and leans against the door frame." What?, What is it, because of you're here to tell me, it was just a kiss, then you can leave. Right. Now."

I jump into action, a sort of nervousness flows through me, but I carry on, as though it doesn't exist.

"Yn, I... I'm here to explain" I splutter out, mentally face palming as I stutter.

"Fine then, you kissed another girl, why?" Yn put emphasis on the last word, making my heart dig itself deeper down into my chest.

"Yn. Look. I didn't kiss her, she kissed me, thats the way it went, it just happened at a bad time, and you came in at a bad angle" She raises and eyebrow, thinking, after a while she sighs and a smile tugs at her mouth.

"Well. Alright" It seems as though Yn is starting a sentence, but she doesn't finish it, she steps out into the rain. Looks up at me and places both her hands on either side my face.

I put my now soaking hands on her waist, her jeans, now dotted with rain, and pull her in. Yn smiles, and I feel like I'm about to spontaneously combust, but I just lean down and press my lips against hers.

For a while it's just us on the planet, no other people, time seems to just freeze. And that's how our love story ends.

Happy ever after.

Authors note:

Hiiiiiii!!!!!!!! Sorry if this one was really short, but I will start another one soon, I might write something from a different fandom, or a really sad one, or a really happy one. It depends.

But I hope you enjoyed reading!!!!!!

Bye!