part three poems

Yn POV

I sat at my desk, coffee to my left hand side, my notepad lying infront of me. I had just finished my essay from English class, now I just had to do my poem.

I knew that it was going to be about Robin, most of them where, but since it had to be reading out to the class it could absolutely NOT be obvious. Or else he would know, which would be the worst thing, or the best, I still can't decide.

I came up with an idea, not a descriptive poem but a poem about what I want to do with Robin.

(God that sounded weird)

I picked up my pen and tapped it against my head for a couple seconds, then wrote something down.

Let me love you,

Let me kiss you,

Love me back,

And I will be forever in debt to you.

( Kinda giving the goblin king from Labyrinth but oookkk)

I tear out the page and staple it onto my essay paper, then I get up, grab my book and lie on my bed.

TIME SKIP(next day)

I walk into school, everything as depressing as ever, I go up to my locker and take out my books. I look around for another letter but there isn't one.

I have maths, I hate maths with the fire of a thousand suns so I decide to skip and just go up to my tree. No one's there, luckily for me, so I climb up and and sit on a high branch to read.

I hear the lunch bell ring so I jump out from the tree and onto the ground. I walk into the hallways and reach my locker.

I open it and place my books down, noticing something red. I pick it up, it's a rose! it has a small note attached. It read:

To,

Yn

A little clue to who I am, you'll understand later

From,

Your secret admirer.

Well at least now I'm getting a clue! Maybe its somone from my English class, that's what I have after lunch. Robin? Oh it could be Robin!

I'm getting a little bit in over my head, it's probably not him, but... It could be?

I place the rose on top of my chem book and close my locker, a love swept smile painted on my lips.

Soon I reach the lunch hall and sit down with my friend f/n and start to tell her about the love letter, and the rose.

"And I still don't know who it is" I add at the end of my story. F/n looks as though she might explode with excitement, looking over at the table Robin allways sits at lunch.

"No F/n, no it's probably not him, it could be but probably not" I sigh, not wanting to get mine, or hers for that matters hopes up.

"Oh but it COULD be! Yn don't give up!"

"F/n he doesn't really know who i am that much, why on earth would he like me?"

"Well how long have you been sorta friends with him for?"

"Not long"

"And how much do you know about him?"

"Not much"

"And you still fell in love with him!, If you don't know that much about him and love him, it could be the same for both of you!"

I'll be honest, F/n did have a good point, but I can't just go up and ask him if he's the one that's been sending me love letters.

That's not something people usually do if they don't want to sound like a complete idiot.

But deep down I hope, dream, wish and even know that it's Robin. I mean I know it's weird but it feels as though it's written in the stars!

If only I could read them.