part seven date

Yn POV

I kissed Robin yesterday, then he asked me out on a date, I'm now getting ready for that date.

I curl my hair and put it up in a claw clip ponytail, then I put on lip balm and cherry lipgloss.

I rifle through my wardrobe and pull out and put on this.

(You can change it if u want)

I turn on my record player, Let's Get Ready To Rumble by PJ & Duncan blares out, the best song on the frickin planet. (In my HUMBLE opinion)

I continue to get ready, then I pull on my white converse and a see-through net shirt as a jacket.

I turn off me record player off and walk out of the house, Im supposed to meet Robin at the Grab' n Go then walk to I diner to get ice-cream.

"What flavour you wanna get?" He asks as we make our way to a light blue food truck with a couple tables and chairs infront.

"Strawberry!" I answer, he chuckles and says:

He orders for us and I sit down at a table to wait for him to bring it over. He sits down and sets them down, him look at his, chunky caramel.

I smile to myself and look up, right into Robins eyes.

We both laugh and dig into our ice-cream, I put mine down and Robin laughs I look up and shoot him a confused look.

" What!?" I ask.

He leans across the table, our faces close together.

"You got a little ice cream on your face"

He reaches out and runs his thumb on my lip for a second, then puts his hand down and we stare into eachother's eyes for a minute.

Then without even a second though our lips come into contact, moving together for a couple minutes. We pull apart and smile, I taste caramel.

Both of us get up and walk down to the park. We sit on the grass underneath the shade of a tree, we just talk, and talk untill the sun begins to set over the horizon.

He walks me home and I pull him in for one last kiss by his shirt collar, the feeling is like pure electricity bolting through me.

We pull reluctantly apart for breath and Robin splutters a little bit, it's cute when he gets flustered.

"I uhh will...-"

"See me tomorrow at school?"

"Yes, that" he laughs.

"Bye"

"Bye, yn"

I blow a kiss and close the door.

I let out a feathery breath, swoon against the door and hold a hand to my heart.

That was an amazing date.